If 89 votes no again, pay attention!

Skooney

Take off your sunglasses and put down your crack pipe. Do not speak about, what you dont know about! Their are some bad :censored2: guys and gals in L89

What that has to do with anything I'll never understand. Apparently your reading comprehension level is fairly poor. No one said anything was wrong with anyone in 89. Lol. Put down the bottle, chief.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
What's funny is you! You don't even have something to vote no on and yet you freely admit you will vote no again.

"Here is our offer."

"I vote no!"

"But you didn't read it!"

"I don't need to Read it. I will always vote no!"

Not very productive.
Fix the issues at hand...and the members will vote yes! It's not rocket science.

What's funny is you! You don't even have something to vote no on and yet you freely admit you will vote no again.

"Here is our offer."

"I vote no!"

"But you didn't read it!"

"I don't need to Read it. I will always vote no!"

Not very productive.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Im being a dick,so sue me!...happy......honestly you dont know the facts, nor do I feel like , that I need to explain myself! bottom line, offer a fair contract,or will will vote no!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
images-9.jpeg

BUCN85

Uh in a democracy, yes it is! I'm so tired of the guilt trip, feel bad for them because they're whining about this and that! This mentality you have is the same :censored2: that got the UAW in their mess, where are their members now? Sitting at home wishing they weren't one of the many reasons GM and Chrysler tanked...part of negotiating is also conceding things...in the words of the great Mick Jagger "You can't always get what you want, but if you trey sometimes you get what you need!" And since when is it about JUST the locals that are holding out? How about the locals that want to move on? No one, but maybe a handful of PTers, care about the raise (my $30/hr suits me fine), but you can't say that the contract we are under is ACTUALLY worth staying under?!? So what, you might have to start paying a healthcare premium, welcome to America buddy...they're all doing it now! All I keep seeing is how we should all support the holdout and there is zero justification for why! If so many didn't care for the national masters, why was it passed? But once again I'm sure you'll get on your soap box and start ranting and raving about how horrible this new contract is, and how we should all go on strike, and how anyone who doesn't support a strike or believe this holdout is worth a damn isn't really a Teamster...yeah yeah yeah same song and dance!

Sent using BrownCafe App
Well I am one of those pt ers that care about a raise. But what I care more importantly about is there are several drivers waiting for this contract to pass before they retire. So new ft jobs won't be available
until this mess gets sorted out

"This is called the pre-LOAD not the pre-STACK"

Feederquacker

Im being a dick,so sue me!...happy......honestly you dont know the facts, nor do I feel like , that I need to explain myself! bottom line, offer a fair contract,or will will vote no!
I know the facts. I've been following Local 89 and it's "issues" since Fred said back last June that he expected a strike. You, however, are not the only one who has voiced the same sentiment.

I agree that you are being a dick, but your sarcasm, real or put on, is hurting this process way more than you are helping. As a matter of fact, you exacerbate the problem every time you open your pie hole.

Sent using BrownCafe App

I know the facts. I've been following Local 89 and it's "issues" since Fred said back last June that he expected a strike. You, however, are not the only one who has voiced the same sentiment.

I agree that you are being a dick, but your sarcasm, real or put on, is hurting this process way more than you are helping. As a matter of fact, you exacerbate the problem every time you open your pie hole.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Im not from L89...but I will gladly support them, with my big fat friend...NO vote....have a nice day...sonny boy

thedownhillEXPRESS

Sent using BrownCafe App

Apparently Feederquacker doesn't subscribe to your free speech motto:censored2:!!He must be the life of the party!

stink219

Hoffa is a lame duck. Hall has a lot of loyalists and Sean O'brien is going to be an animal. Sean O ain't going away and his following is massive. Unlike pope and zuckerman Sean's people really vote. Don't take it to hard when it doesn't work out the way you hope.
What people seem to forget is that Sean had more votes than Pope and he was only taking votes from the East. Alexandra took less with the whole country voting.

Sent using the conscience of Local 251

ncupser82

No, after she comes back from the hardware store. Hopefully she finds that, fix stupid wrench!
Wow really don't like when other people have a different opinion do you? You might think you're 100% right, but you're not! Get over yourself you're starting to sound like an ass!

Sent using BrownCafe App