I'll tell you what. You made a real mistake going after my brother Hall

bbsam

Staff member
Politics are in play right now. Like I say we may fight amongst ourselves but we're still in the best union their is. You're only seeing one side of it. If you're trying to help increase the membership spread the word to your co workers. Become part of something way bigger then you or I. Help organize FedEx!
Politics is in play but the NLRB ruling in question is at least a year old. I'm sure there is always something more important going on than the Union unionizing more companies .

bbsam

Staff member
Plus paying a bunch of men with wives and children 12 bucks an hour to drive your trucks.
Do you want them in the union or do you not want them in the union? I mean really, you're as bad as @MrFedEx! You bad mouth them at every turn and yet you bemoan their work conditions. You and he Teamsters really have an opportunity to do something about it.

hyena

Do you want them in the union or do you not want them in the union? I mean really, you're as bad as @MrFedEx! You bad mouth them at every turn and yet you bemoan their work conditions. You and he Teamsters really have an opportunity to do something about it.
So do you , do you want better wages and work conditions? Talk to your fellow employees about organizing.

bbsam

Staff member
So do you , do you want better wages and work conditions? Talk to your fellow employees about organizing.
This isn't Express. This has to come from the outside. It has to pull drivers from multiple contractors with FedEx as the objective.

LeadBelly

Banned
Okay mr I exploit workers. How about you pm me your information and commit to helping me organize your employees? Put your money where your big mouth is. Pm it to me and I'll put you in contact with people at the IBT on Monday. I dare you.

bbsam

Staff member
Okay mr I exploit workers. How about you pm me your information and commit to helping me organize your employees? Put your money where your big mouth is. Pm it to me and I'll put you in contact with people at the IBT on Monday. I dare you.
Wow. You still don't get it. It's not my employees you want. It's employees of multiple contractors. If it's only my employees, X terminates the Agreement and moves on to someone else. If it's employees of multiple, say 500 different contractors all looking to organize not to negotiate with the contractor but rather to negotiate with FedEx, then the playing field becomes radically different .