I'll tell you what. You made a real mistake going after my brother Hall

LeadBelly

Banned
That's what i'm trying to figure out . Why would I lie?
You said years ago that you worked for ups as a driver. You said you were fired. Why would I lie. I know I've called you out on this in the past. You admitted it. Why would you change your story now. Embrace it. You are a fed ex route owner who trolls a ups site.

bbsam

Staff member
I don't think you lie. I think you don't know or simply don't remember. Maybe our do too much drunk posting.

I've ever tried to hide why I was fired. From my perspective, things couldn't have turned out better.

And if I am a troll, why do you insist on feeding me?

LB/407, 407/LB...either way, you've ever been able to help yourself.

LeadBelly

Banned
I don't think you lie. I think you don't know or simply don't remember. Maybe our do too much drunk posting.

I've ever tried to hide why I was fired. From my perspective, things couldn't have turned out better.

So now you change your story yet again. You were fired. You lia a mile a minute. I'm not under the influence of anything but I suspect you are very drunk and posting. That would explain why you are changing your story now. Drink up

LeadBelly

Banned

Funny

bbsam

Staff member
So now you change your story yet again. You were fired. You lia a mile a minute. I'm not under the influence of anything but I suspect you are very drunk and posting. That would explain why you are changing your story now. Drink up
My story has always been the same.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Walk it back. You are making baseless personal attacks on a moderator. He's the one that approved the posts where you were making accusations. If I had read them first they would have been deleted, but he had already approved them. If he had something to hide why would he not simply trash can your posts before they appear on the public forum?

LeadBelly

Banned
Walk it back. You are making baseless personal attacks on a moderator. He's the one that approved the posts where you were making accusations. If I had read them first they would have been deleted, but he had already approved them. If he had something to hide why would he not simply trash can your posts before they appear on the public forum?
There is nothing to walk back honey. He was fired from ups. He said he wasn't and then said he was.

LeadBelly

Banned
If he got canned from ups obviously he wasn't doing something. This was in the 80's or 90's it's not like today. You had to steal punch someone or something along that line. You do the math.

bbsam

Staff member
So why did you get fired?
I should probably be crystal clear on this.

I peed dirty on a drug test. I was given the option of quitting or being fired so I quit.

I usually just say I was fired because or all intents and purposes, that's what it was.

So LB you caught me. I didn't really get fired after all. I lied to you. Good detective work.

;)