In Transit - Rescheduled (???)

Discussion in 'Introductions and Welcomes' started by upswat, Dec 20, 2010.

1. upswat

upswat New Member

Hadn't had a problem with UPS in quite some time (10ish years?). I only recently started having issues with them.

They "lost" a package/it was stolen a few months ago, but the company just sent me a new package and dealt with it themselves.

Now, I just encountered a new issue for the first time, "In Transit - Rescheduled". I was hoping one of you experts could give me more information than the tracking page.

Tracking number # ***
    Thanks!

Lasted edited by : Dec 21, 2010
  2. grgrcr88

grgrcr88 No It's not green grocer!

It could be any number of things causing a delay in transit, weather is the most likely, all it means is that some sort of delay held up your package and it will be delivered on the resceduled date.

3. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Your package is showing "Out for delivery" and will be delivered today. Sorry for the inconvenience.

4. upswat

upswat New Member

No problem. I was just wondering what actually caused the delay. Thanks for all the help!

5. cachsux

cachsux Wah

What is your general location? We had a pretty good storm roll through last night in the midwest.

6. upswat

upswat New Member

Michigan. Got my package this morning. There weren't any weather issues from the time I ordered my package to when it was delivered, thats why I posted.