Is it too early to bring up the step raise?

FedupExpress

You have the worst inside sources. I bet the manager is setting you up. Lets tell this guy the raise is actually 3% and lets see if he runs to social media and posts this then we know the rat in the station.
I actually wasn't the one who asked but I was present

and it was confirmed they shaved the

.5% off the 3.5% promised

I also doubt the managers have the cranial capacity to set anyone up, they can't even remember who has
Keys to what trucks.
😂

Artee

I actually wasn't the one who asked but I was present

and it was confirmed they shaved the

.5% off the 3.5% promised

I also doubt the managers have the cranial capacity to set anyone up, they can't even remember who has
Keys to what trucks.
😂
And where was this confirmed? I think it was confirmed in a dream you were having while sleeping on a shelf in your Grumman.

FedEx would have to be even stupider than we all think it is, if they announce a three and a half percent raise for a month and plaster it all over the place and then walk it back. They know people are already pissed about the small size of the raise, so there's no way they're going to shrink it back and make it even smaller. That manager is playing you and your coworkers.

Artee

I was told by a manager today, raise will be 3% in the end not the rumored 3.5%
Talked to a couple different managers on my run last night. I think you are confusing the manager raises with the hourly. Managers are getting a 3% raise. Hourly's are getting a 3.5-4% raise. Actually the managers are getting anywhere between a 0-3% raise. Their senior manager will determine how much of a raise each Ops manager will get. Could get nothing on up to 3%. The director will then review the proposed manager raises and give their approval, or not.