Is it too early to bring up the step raise?

zeev

I think no raise just to stick it to the most loyal brainwashed employees they want you to leave, get it through your head. Fred the master of deception.

El Morado Diablo

Was this announced?

1693367417430.png

FedupExpress

From what I understand that 3.5% raise was for Freight. Still a slap in the face though.
Isn't Freight union... There's chumps already declaring a raise in October at my station.
I don't really understand why so many people don't see a dollar as an insult?
Inflation & all, it's almost as if we are actually getting a pay cut.

Delivery iece counts seem to be on a rapid decline, I also noticed everything was UPS at a pickup stop today.

Even the post office is doing express service (Accurate and on time as opposed to fedex).

It will be fine

Isn't Freight union... There's chumps already declaring a raise in October at my station.
I don't really understand why so many people don't see a dollar as an insult?
Inflation & all, it's almost as if we are actually getting a pay cut.

Delivery iece counts seem to be on a rapid decline, I also noticed everything was UPS at a pickup stop today.

Even the post office is doing express service (Accurate and on time as opposed to fedex).
Freight is not union. The teamsters organized a few buildings but never got a contract done. Then they gave up trying organize the rest and got kicked out of the buildings they were in.