Is it too early to bring up the step raise?

zeev

Freight is paid comparable to other LTL trucking companies none of the game playing that goes on at Express another step plan to nowhere.
P

Cheesypurpletees

People are pissed at my station regarding the 3.5% raise or whatever
Id be pissed too, so glad I left that dump 2 years ago for ups. Year 1 at ups was a 10% raise, this year a 12% raise, next year a 20% raise, followed by a 50% raise 2 years from now. FedEx has plenty of money to give out better raises, the dangle the carrot raises and let downs at FedEx is maddening

Guitarman01

Id be pissed too, so glad I left that dump 2 years ago for ups. Year 1 at ups was a 10% raise, this year a 12% raise, next year a 20% raise, followed by a 50% raise 2 years from now. FedEx has plenty of money to give out better raises, the dangle the carrot raises and let downs at FedEx is maddening
Are you a driver? How did you get full-time there so quick?

Guitarman01

It would almost be worth it to pick up and move with what they are offering right now. I'd almost prefer PKG center full time which is still pretty good pay and Benefits. I know the driving can be pretty intense, not sure I'd want to do that long term. You know what full timers are topping out at inside these days on ramp/hub?

Empty Pockets

From a friend...

Resized_IMG_8495.jpeg

Artee

I was told by a manager today, raise will be 3% in the end not the rumored 3.5%
You have the worst inside sources. I bet the manager is setting you up. Lets tell this guy the raise is actually 3% and lets see if he runs to social media and posts this then we know the rat in the station.