Just started seasonally, feel like I'm on too difficult a route. Suggestions?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Malls are the toughest to do blind but the easiest once you get the hang of it. One of the malls I cover has 5 department stores and I have the personal phone # for every receiving person. I text 5 min before del/pu and they're ready. You gotta be on the same page or else there's too much dead time.
Tough. If they aren't ready don't come back. They'll be ready next time.

ManInBrown

Malls are the toughest to do blind but the easiest once you get the hang of it. One of the malls I cover has 5 department stores and I have the personal phone # for every receiving person. I text 5 min before del/pu and they're ready. You gotta be on the same page or else there's too much dead time.
I would never use my personal phone to call a customer on my route. I have one pickup that is a good 20 minutes off trace in the afternoon. They rarely have anything. I drive out there every day. It's what I get paid to do. The first week or two I was on my route they asked why I didn't just call them.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would never use my personal phone to call a customer on my route. I have one pickup that is a good 20 minutes off trace in the afternoon. They rarely have anything. I drive out there every day. It's what I get paid to do. The first week or two I was on my route they asked why I didn't just call them.

You should convert them to a smart pickup.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yep they pay for you to come by... Good for you also with them so hot to trot on firing people for not being at a stop before closing it out...something I don't do either... Always go by

Grey

I wouldn't either on that route.