Leaving during Peak Season??

IssaQuackhead

It is funny.

Lighten up, Francis. Nobody’s being mean to you. It’s just peak. Happens every year. After a while you get used to it.
I get it and all. I’ve been on pickoff for only a week and got thrown into the peak season. Just trying to get used to it. I’m ig a fast learner. Got 400+ pph loading and they put me in training for this as a backup in case something happened and that thing happened..

IssaQuackhead

shopping
Ayeee you’re back

Air Recovery

Surely you realize that there’s more to someone than just their job and surely I made a mistake coming to this bum ass community for help. It’s not like there’s vets around me at my facility that were actually helpful. Figured I’d try this but :censored2:s the biggest joke l

This work isnt for everyone. You clearly cannot handle the stress. leave - you will be replaced by Monday.

IssaQuackhead

So then what your saying is all year you are fine but now during the busiest time of the year it's difficult and you don't know what to do? Let me ask my magic 8-ball *shake shake . It says "suck it up for 25 days" .
Meant in the sense of doing pickoff. I was fine loading but they moved me as a backup in case something happened. That something happened and it happened a couple days before peak actually started. Wouldn’t say I’m 100% used to it yet and coming into actual peak with a half week done screwed me. I gotta get used to it and all I just get upset when my works not perfect. I went to my supervisors before talking bout me not performing as well. Always say I’m one of the best but pretty sure he’s just tryna hype me up

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Meant in the sense of doing pickoff. I was fine loading but they moved me as a backup in case something happened. That something happened and it happened a couple days before peak actually started. Wouldn’t say I’m 100% used to it yet and coming into actual peak with a half week done screwed me. I gotta get used to it and all I just get upset when my works not perfect. I went to my supervisors before talking bout me not performing as well. Always say I’m one of the best but pretty sure he’s just tryna hype me up
So what do you need help with? You come on here with an attitude looking for an answer to a question you never asked.

or did you just want to preach to the choir?

IssaQuackhead

So what do you need help with? You come on here with an attitude looking for an answer to a question you never asked.

or did you just want to preach to the choir?
Yes dip:censored2: I came here to just say I’m quitting for peak... if you used context and read most of the stuff I was asking for advice or coping with it. Maybe if people sent in here real responses it’d be over with

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Not sure what to do. I kind of want to stay to get through it mostly for my resume status but it’s really been :censored2:.

Hang in there buddy! Sorry to hear about your vulvodynia, I don't know if it really ever gets better but sometimes you just have to fight through it.

Merry Xmas and good luck.

IssaQuackhead

Just quit... peak or not you are not cut out for a real job that changes day to day. Find a broom and mop
I just think what’s causing it’s the switch to pickoff. I’m not 100% quitting it was just my thoughts and opinions. I know I have hard work ethic I just gotta get used to the new position. A part of me didn’t feel the whole being dead by the end of the day but that’s just something that I need to get through

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
You never said what it is that you need help with, unless I missed it.
Maybe just some support or reassurance? I remember when I was a new driver. Veteran drivers helped me out, just talking to me mostly. I in turn did the same for new folks behind me. What happened to supporting fellow coworkers?