Letter boxes

Bigbass3

Yes they can get rid of the route I suppose. It's the company who approach the union on this matter and both parties agree in our center. Yes iam a part timer.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Hey car washer, you want to stay part do it. Everytime you you do full-time work you keep the company from hiring a full-timer with a full time pension and retirement. I was part time for 9 years, we fought for full-time jobs, you glorify 3.5 hour jobs? Come on now, I got 20 years seniority car washer. Clean the inside of my package car and shut the ---k up

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

For the record, I have nothing against career part-timers. Different people have different situations. I popped off to "car washer" cause he told me to get some seniority. That being said, if you want to stay part-time, understand your rights under the contract, before you cherry pick

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Washer what is bided? Do you mean bid? A job is bid, not sure what bided means. Most part time jobs are preferred, or not preferred, based on seniority. If a part-time bid comes open it is usually temporary or a coverage situation

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Im sure the company would love have a nation full of part time workers. Fortunately there are people who fight for full-time jobs to keep our pension sustained. All employees deserve respect and dignity in their jobs. We do have a union job where the primary goal is to become full time and secure your future

Sent using BrownCafe App

Sorry about the spelling error. Just got home after covering an Art 22.3 letter box pick up route. Yes I am paid top driver rate as there are also a couple ground stops included.

Ron Carey lives on

Any part time position can be combined, if article 22.3 is being enforced. Wash/sort. Wash/clerk. Wash/fuel. If you have been there 20 you know we struck in 97 and created 10,000 full-time jobs. Im not saying a part job is irrelevant. Or a career part-time job is beneath me. Im saying we shouldn't campaign for a part-time Ups? Its not rocket science,

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Article 22.2 jobs consist of FULL TIME porters, clerks, car wash, fuelling, slow down on your wash and maybe you turn it into a full time job.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Bigbass3

Hey ptoblem car washer I have know clue where you are from but like I said they were doing that here now all the sudden labor management from differant areas are pitting a stop to this. 40 plus grievence going to state panel next month and it will be hears at the air committee's panel. We are out of central states. But management still saying they will not pay or will cut the drops to a junior driver and etc.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Pt washer I am happy you have a good union job. My problem your posts is you seem to have a false sense of security in your so called bid. If your acting stewards or stewards and nobody in your center has a problem with you cherry picking, do your thing

Sent using BrownCafe App

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Pt washer I am happy you have a good union job. My problem your posts is you seem to have a false sense of security in your so called bid. If your acting stewards or stewards and nobody in your center has a problem with you cherry picking, do your thing

Sent using BrownCafe App

PT has forgotten more about this job than you will ever know.

wayfair

swollen member
pt washer gonna get pt pension...

Back in '97 I had a letter center route... had... they called it a "transfer of work"
20 air drivers lost that job and the department was shut down

Sent using BrownCafe App
Not cherry picking anything. Extra work is offered by seniority to those available and qualified. A lot of times I let some of the other PTers take my work just to help them out. Work 6 days a week most of the year anyway. I already have my 35 years in for retirement so the only reason I am still here is for the money and I enjoy the work.

wayfair

swollen member
Not cherry picking anything. Extra work is offered by seniority to those available and qualified. A lot of times I let some of the other PTers take my work just to help them out. Work 6 days a week most of the year anyway. I already have my 35 years in for retirement so the only reason I am still here is for the money and I enjoy the work.

35 years at UPS???