Local 177 November 6th General meeting

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
They have their company seniority. Why Terry don't you understand when you change a craft like we do from package to Feeders that you have to be trained and pass a test for your CDL you go to the bottom of that list of that craft.so I am in Feeders 15 years and I did 10 years in package and a 26 year guy with package and a 22.3 position should jump ahead of me in Feeders is absurd. I made the plunge and he didn't so that's his problem not mine. I made the sacrifice and he should waltz in.......NOT!
LOL@ "change a craft". You're a truck driver dude, get over yourself. All you did was take a 2 week class and get your CDL, you didn't spend years at some trade school. And spare me the talk about "the sacrifice you made", feeders is an absolute joke compared to package anyone who spends 25 years in delivery has sacrificed way more than you ever have. You want to select work ahead of a guy with 25 years then stick around for 26, it's a simple concept and the only fair way to do it.

rama'nfeeders

Jones you are a clown! You should show alot respect to Feeder drivers you package rat! Let me tell you about a 40 year guy name Fred who never had an accident or injury he went out one day to PA and he never came back died on the road the pictures we're terrible or how how about Chris who died to years ago this month his accident was so severe that they had to piece toget her just to have an open casket. So go :censored2: yourself that Feeders is easy you scumbag!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Bubblehead this is why PT Year's should count by what you stated about longevity comes seniority and privilege. A true one date should be the day your are hired if it's PT or FT. As for why your 23 years of humping bundles doesn't count towards bidding into Feeders are the following: we have classification seniority, the people who put there names of the transfer list and went and got trained and obtained a CDL before you makes him/her senior to you in Feeders, you didn't make the jump 10/15 years ago because it didn't work for you and your Family, but all of a sudden you see how to manipulate the system to benefit you. Lastly, you are the fool that waited so long to not come into Feeders. Just a few points for you and remember everyone I talk to who's interested says how it would benefit them, but than you mention to them that the entire Local will be one seniority list they say that's not what they were told. You tell them that for the rest of there career they could stay level if not fall down the seniority when a person who has no Feeder experience will come in and jump over them you see the deer in the headlights. A true seniority list is the day you are hired. No Terry I will not go building to building like when you were just in sadnj while in the guard shack solicitating your proposal on company property so we will reach out to HR and the labor managers and have you disciplined for breaking the company policy on solicitations. I don't need to lie to impressionable drivers to ride your wave of deception because you don't like the Union maybe if you put more time into your family maybe it would be so dismantled by your lack of parenthood. You should check your priorities when you leave your house daily what's more important on your list. Is it really Family???
You shouldn't be talking about a mans ability to parent on this site... You call out everyone's name but hide behind your user name... You dance around the fact you will not be going out to get proposals signed when deep down you are a coward...

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Jones you are a clown! You should show alot respect to Feeder drivers you package rat! Let me tell you about a 40 year guy name Fred who never had an accident or injury he went out one day to Dubois, PA and he never came back died on the road the pictures we're terrible or how how about Chris who died to years ago this month his accident was so severe that they had to piece toget her just to have an open casket. So go :censored2: yourself that Feeders is easy you scumbag!
I'm not sure where to start but you really do need to get over yourself. I am a feeder driver, have been for a few years so I don't where you're coming from with this idea that I "should show alot respect to Feeder drivers you package rat!". For what it's worth those "package rats" do more work in a day than you do in a month, so maybe you're the one who needs to show some respect.
I'm sorry about your friends but it doesn't change the fact that feeders is a piece of cake compared to delivery, I spent 18 years in delivery and had a pretty sweet route when I left but it's nothing compared to what I do now. This is literally the easiest job I've ever had in my life.

rama'nfeeders

I don't go and lie to people to jump on a bandwagon because you were an idiot to come onto Feeders late and now you are about to retire you figure you give it a shot to make a name for yourself since all your buddies say you are so obsessed with this when you should be taking care of your kids. Come to the fact you are a coward to yourself and your family because you don't care for them properly.

rama'nfeeders

I'm not sure where to start but you really do need to get over yourself. I am a feeder driver, have been for a few years so I don't where you're coming from with this idea that I "should show alot respect to Feeder drivers you package rat!". For what it's worth those "package rats" do more work in a day than you do in a month, so maybe you're the one who needs to show some respect.
I'm sorry about your friends but it doesn't change the fact that feeders is a piece of cake compared to delivery, I spent 18 years in delivery and had a pretty sweet route when I left but it's nothing compared to what I do now. This is literally the easiest job I've ever had in my life.
I never said it wasn't alot easier, but one wrong move you can be dead. We had a driver heading towards the rail yard and this girl decided she wanted gas so darted across 3 lanes right into the side of the tractor and our guy dumped on it's side and it was his last day on the road before he was going back to shift. Now he's on Workman's Comp and he doesn't sleep right and he's not even comfortable to go on the road so now he needs to see several doctors to possibility go thru thereapy.

rama'nfeeders

I don't go and lie to people to jump on a bandwagon because you were an idiot to come onto Feeders late and now you are about to retire you figure you give it a shot to make a name for yourself since all your buddies say you are so obsessed with this when you should be taking care of your kids. Come to the fact you are a coward to yourself and your family because you don't care for them properly.
Sorry pal I just to speak the truth

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I never said it wasn't alot easier, but one wrong move you can be dead. We had a driver heading towards the rail yard and this girl decided she wanted gas so darted across 3 lanes right into the side of the tractor and our guy dumped on it's side and it was his last day on the road before he was going back to shift. Now he's on Workman's Comp and he doesn't sleep right and he's not even comfortable to go on the road so now he needs to see several doctors to possibility go thru thereapy.
The same is true in package, at least several times a year we have posts on this website about package drivers who have been killed on the job. Anyone who drives for a living has to deal with public on the roads, you can't ever let your guard down.

Jones you are a clown! You should show alot respect to Feeder drivers you package rat! Let me tell you about a 40 year guy name Fred who never had an accident or injury he went out one day to PA and he never came back died on the road the pictures we're terrible or how how about Chris who died to years ago this month his accident was so severe that they had to piece toget her just to have an open casket. So go :censored2: yourself that Feeders is easy you scumbag!
You are a scumbag

You are suck a scumbag and a coward!!

oldupsman

They have their company seniority. Why Terry don't you understand when you change a craft like we do from package to Feeders that you have to be trained and pass a test for your CDL you go to the bottom of that list of that craft.so I am in Feeders 15 years and I did 10 years in package and a 26 year guy with package and a 22.3 position should jump ahead of me in Feeders is absurd. I made the plunge and he didn't so that's his problem not mine. I made the sacrifice and he should waltz in.......NOT!

Why should you go to the bottom of the list in that craft? He got his CDL. He's just as qualified as you are to drive feeder. The
STATE says he just as qualified as you are to drive feeder. What makes you more qualified? You might think you're more qualified.
The STATE doesn't think you're more qualified. You both have the same license. He's got more COMPANY seniority
then you. What plunge? What sacrifice are you talking about. Driving nights? I knew alot of guys who had 30 years seniority and wanted to
drive nights. Plunge, sacrifice. Oh the humanity! Like driving feeder is some kind of hardship. Give me a break.

542thruNthru

Are you serious!! Package rat? See that's you're problem you see yourself above the guys that deliver packages. You need to climb off that high horse of yours.

Sorry about that accident but we've had plenty of package car drivers pass away on this job. Hell there was a article of a guy that was mauled by two dogs. He lost the ability to use one of his hands. The only dogs you'll see is the hotdogs your fat feeder A S S will be eating! Get over yourself bro you're no one special and what you do isn't special either.