Lock down

100%

Also explains how the doctors can continue to give medicine that doesn’t help, but hurts people. and how other people can continue to say it’s working great while the evidence shows, and their own eyes shows it is clearly not.
How about when they were refusing to do surgeries and refusing unvaccinated healthcare access? That’s some sick people.

TheDudeAbides92

Not vaxed. Sorry. It’s sad because I actually agree with you on a lot of things. But when you show yourself to be a holocaust denier, I have to let you go. Ignore for you.
Lmao a denier! A climate denier! An election denier! A covid denier! A holocaust denier ! The horror to not believe in the religion of the mainstream media

vantexan

You don’t do your share of contributing, if you were being honest you’d see that. I guess this isn’t fair to say either, I’m just saying the focus shouldn’t be solely on saving lives over quality of lives of others. Especially when you got how many years left in the tank compared to them?

It’s not up to me in the end, all of this is out of my control. I’m just stating opinions.
I don't? I earned my way since I was 12. I spend my money into the economy. I help my parents and sister out. I leave decent tips when I eat out. Exactly what are you doing that makes you more worthy of existing? Everything has its phases, its cycles, its seasons. I'm in the Autumn of my life and Winter is coming. You're barely into summer. And? If you aren't happy with your circumstances then change your circumstances. And learn to be happy with what you have.

vantexan

This thread is about 3 years of covid lies… stands to reason everything else you were told was a lie. 70 million people died in ww2. Why are people obsessed with 6 million Jews ?
It was industrialized genocide. Carried out by a people convinced by homicidal maniacs of evil things being perpetrated by a certain group. We look at it more closely than many other situations so that when we hear homicidal maniacs egging people on, to tear down everything and hurt others, we know who and what we're dealing with.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I don't? I earned my way since I was 12. I spend my money into the economy. I help my parents and sister out. I leave decent tips when I eat out. Exactly what are you doing that makes you more worthy of existing? Everything has its phases, its cycles, its seasons. I'm in the Autumn of my life and Winter is coming. You're barely into summer. And? If you aren't happy with your circumstances then change your circumstances. And learn to be happy with what you have.
There are some bitter people here.

TheDudeAbides92

It was industrialized genocide. Carried out by a people convinced by homicidal maniacs of evil things being perpetrated by a certain group. We look at it more closely than many other situations so that when we hear homicidal maniacs egging people on, to tear down everything and hurt others, we know who and what we're dealing with.
Hmm well the left would love to exterminate Christians and I don’t see nearly enough people doing anything about it