Locker Room/ Rest Rooms

Indecision,

I wear spandex briefs when wearing the yellow suit.

During my mild manner times away from fighting for justice and integrity, I generally prefer briefs.

Sometimes boxers.

I think you used the term "free ballin", If this is your way of describing going without undergarments then I only "free ball", as you put it, when I am wearing my Levi's 501 button fly jeans.

Sincerely,
I

OMG Integrity has a sense of humor! Who would have ever thunk it! I will never ever look at a pair of 501 button jeans the same way again!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
OMG Integrity has a sense of humor! Who would have ever thunk it! I will never ever look at a pair of 501 button jeans the same way again!
Integrity free balls lol. And the world can share a collective sigh of relief.....I'll sleep better tonight, till I'm being chased in a dream by tiny balls in a pair of levi's 501 button flys lol

Integrity

Binge Poster
hellfire,

I was going to quote your post in my reply but it was removed so fast I didn't have time.

Why do you even bother with those posts, I don't get it.

But to each his own.

Sincerely,
I

I'm sticking with the theory that Integrity is a sadomasochist. He doesn't give a flip about his subjects. He just comes up with cornball posts knowing full well we'll stick the gag in his mouth and bend him over. Thread after thread it goes the same direction and he keeps coming back for another freight train of love.

Bring out the gimp.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
blleedinbrown58,

You have been on this discussion thread. You know my position on this.

I will summarize for you:

Walking through a facility I had to use the restroom so I was walking through a locker room to get to the area with the urinals and I was a bit surprised at what I saw.

Some drivers were getting ready and several of them had their locker doors wide open and I was troubled by what I couldn't help but notice on their locker doors.

There were varying degrees of obscene pictures hanging on their open locker doors in plain view of anyone who might be using the restroom at that particular moment, such as myself.

This I would say is probably a practice that should be banned. I know I'll probably get a bit of heat for this but the fact that these locker rooms are not really private places and I think the company should error on the side of caution.

I was not super shocked but I think depending on what is hanging, there could be someone who may be seriously offended by having to be exposed to something like this.

Sincerely,
I

You are offended by some pictures of boobs in someones locker?

When standing at the urinal, did you happen to glance over at the guys package standing next to you?

Indecisi0n

all-hands-on-deck.jpg

cynic

When standing at the urinal, did you happen to glance over at the guys package standing next to you?

I'm never offended by boob pic's - sometimes they make me want to give my package a six-sided check and turn it into a leaking hazmat...

Integrity

Binge Poster
I'm sticking with the theory that Integrity is a sadomasochist. He doesn't give a flip about his subjects. He just comes up with cornball posts knowing full well we'll stick the gag in his mouth and bend him over. Thread after thread it goes the same direction and he keeps coming back for another freight train of love.

Bring out the gimp.
cachsux,

You are wrong, I am very interested in the topics that I choose for discussion.

Unfortunately here at the BC you get what you get.

Are you generally view as a nice person by most you come in contact with?

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster

bottomups,

I think it is wrong but I was not super offended although I could see how someone might be.

No, I did not.

Sincerely,
I

I envision I starting a thread someday about his concern over workers having CPR training because he walked into a locker room and someone was having a heart attack.

Unfortunately the the guy dies because instead of calling for help I out his phone and starts another preachy thread on the subject.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I envision I starting a thread someday about his concern over workers having CPR training because he walked into a locker room and someone was having a heart attack.

Unfortunately the the guy dies because instead of calling for help I out his phone and starts another preachy thread on the subject.
cachsux,

Nice response.

Do you ever contribute to discussions ?

Sincerely,
I