Looking for a package

ismaili

I'm trying to become a driver for the second time. First time I didn't make it because of over allowed hours. Icame down to 1 hour the last 7 days. The sup told me that I spend too much time on the back looking for packages. How long do you drivers spend looking for a package and how often do u oregonize the truck.
Thanks

diadman

The only way you can reach the ridiculous numbers they want is....
Sort your air in am and find all ground to go with it.

After the run Stop and sort the whole car on your paid break ( I know this is not good but its the only way to make the 5 seconds you are allowed to select)

The loads hear are so bad

menotyou

bella amicizia
I never sorted. I have no intention of doing it when I get back. I get paid good money to stand there and scream at the packages.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I never sorted. I have no intention of doing it when I get back. I get paid good money to stand there and scream at the packages.

I don't sort much at all eithe by we are talking to a newbie who is looking to make scratch. Taking 4 15 minute breaks to sort (eat a quick lunch while sorting) can save him a ton of time.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I don't sort much at all eithe by we are talking to a newbie who is looking to make scratch. Taking 4 15 minute breaks to sort (eat a quick lunch while sorting) can save him a ton of time.
If I were him, and trying to get qualified, I'd sort my lunch away. And, my break, and my dinner........ :winks:

packageguy

I'm trying to become a driver for the second time. First time I didn't make it because of over allowed hours. Icame down to 1 hour the last 7 days. The sup told me that I spend too much time on the back looking for packages. How long do you drivers spend looking for a package and how often do u oregonize the truck.
Thanks

I try to organize, after my last air or before lunch.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Take that back.
I have to sort through this mornings catch. Will fillet the walleyes and let my son do the perch!
Then I have to sort through the cooler and drink all the good beer and leave the rest for the wife and kids.
Being on vacation is tuff!

Indecisi0n

Sort until you make book. The. Sort only when going to a new area and in the afternoon to look for misloads. Our center wants misloads sent in by 3:00.

UPSGUY72

Your suppose to only work out of you 1000 and 2000 sections. Your not suppose to walk into the back of the package car. Your suppose to open the door reach in or a take one step and grab hour next package. So if your not sorting your not following proper methods.

I find it hard to believe that when you move other sections to the 1000 or 2000 section that your not sorting.