Manual transmissions need to be gone yesterday!

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Our center had no manual transmission cars in service anymore. So if the OP hates manuals, maybe you should transfer out this way lol. The only manual we have left is for the road test, and that thing is an absolute piece of trash.

I actually miss those speedy P7 manuals. Those things go! When you hop in and as soon as the the car starts you can take off immediately. Or when you shut it off as you pull up to a stop and that thing is rocking as you open the bulk head door. None of that happening in an automatic.

it was supposed to be funny
image (9).gif

KOG72

I’m full of it
Our center had no manual transmission cars in service anymore. So if the OP hates manuals, maybe you should transfer out this way lol. The only manual we have left is for the road test, and that thing is an absolute piece of trash.

I actually miss those speedy P7 manuals. Those things go! When you hop in and as soon as the the car starts you can take off immediately. Or when you shut it off as you pull up to a stop and that thing is rocking as you open the bulk head door. None of that happening in an automatic.
Most of the drivers in our building that had 700's were given new 800's they are a lot harder to maneuver in the country