Manual transmissions need to be gone yesterday!

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
I would take the manual over new automatic cars all day long for one reason...the new cars beeped so much they drove me crazy!!

I never got to drive the new package cars enough to figure out how to shut off the blinker and headlight alarms, I know it can be done but man they sucked when the time changed and it got dark early.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Another "stick shift" thread...WINNER!

upload_2016-10-27_18-46-52-png.102363

clean hairy

We're slated to have all the manuals out of our center by the end of next year. It really sucks because all of the people ahead of me in seniority will want to try to drive and will go to class, then get ahead of me in the list to drive and push me back however long... There's one chick who has failed class three times trying to drive because she can't drive a manual, and now she's going to get the opportunity soon enough. Oh well, such is life.

As far as manuals go, they're generally right at crotch level for me and it really sucks to drive them due to this reason. They're overall better cars, but the manuals in our center are mostly old 1000s. I'll take an automatic 800 any day over them in our center.
Not sure if it is in the Master or Supplement, but there is (or was) language that stated only 3 attempts to try to make seniority driving.

Oak

I would take the manual over new automatic cars all day long for one reason...the new cars beeped so much they drove me crazy!!

I never got to drive the new package cars enough to figure out how to shut off the blinker and headlight alarms, I know it can be done but man they sucked when the time changed and it got dark early.
Try dimming the dash lights. That kills the beeper when the car is shut off and the headlights are still on.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
This new generation is driving me crazy ,,, everything has to be suited to there needs!!!!
They want a pat on the back everyday , they want beards , they only want to drive automatics , they want the boss to talk nice to them , want a gosh darn trophy for everything , we all had to drive sticks, take sh-t from the boss every day and we all had to shave while we all wore long hot pants in unventilated beat up pkgcars and took COD cash and knew how to make changes !!
We expected nothing in return than a paycheck from Brown ,, the older guys in our center would bitch slap the complainers !!!!
Toughen up!!!
Your not in mommas minivan going to soccer practice while playing your game boy!!
Welcome to the real world !!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
This new generation is driving me crazy ,,, everything has to be suited to there needs!!!!
They want a pat on the back everyday , they want beards , they only want to drive automatics , they want the boss to talk nice to them , want a gosh darn trophy for everything , we all had to drive sticks, take sh-t from the boss every day and we all had to shave while we all wore long hot pants in unventilated beat up pkgcars and took COD cash and knew how to make changes !!
We expected nothing in return than a paycheck from Brown ,, the older guys in our center would bitch slap the complainers !!!!
Toughen up!!!
Your not in mommas minivan going to soccer practice while playing your game boy!!

Tell us how you really feel, Cove.

(We also didn't have the internet to go crying and whining on. We had to talk to real people.)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Toughen up!!!

Bravo!!
Couldn't have said it better myself