Manual transmissions need to be gone yesterday!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Your complaining about me complaining. Why don't you toughen up! If your so hard than this forum shouldn't faze you. For the record my mom didn't drive a mini van she drove a Tahoe & I don't give a damn about a trophy or game boys. Honestly I made this forum to get to know people and I didn't know what to put so I just asked a simple question and stated my opinion.
If this is how most of you act I don't care to be on here or ever meet you in real life. Not that it seems to matter but I am a hard worker, a great mom & a good person. @terdferguson should be able to back me up cuz back in my preload days I loaded his truck. ~boots~

I would trust nothing @Turdferguson says

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Your complaining about me complaining. Why don't you toughen up! If your so hard than this forum shouldn't faze you. For the record my mom didn't drive a mini van she drove a Tahoe & I don't give a damn about a trophy or game boys. Honestly I made this forum to get to know people and I didn't know what to put so I just asked a simple question and stated my opinion.
If this is how most of you act I don't care to be on here or ever meet you in real life. Not that it seems to matter but I am a hard worker, a great mom & a good person. @terdferguson should be able to back me up cuz back in my preload days I loaded his truck. ~boots~
Wat up Boots
Calm down it's the interwebs