Maps for feeder drivers.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Only person on here who seems to cop a fricken attitude all the time seems to be you …so I’m thinking the”internet tough guy” tag belongs to you.

I never once said ANYTHING about your phone…where did you get that from?

Once again, not sure why you are tripping out about your phone pops…did anyone say anything about your phone??

Ok.. so you did your job…you want a cookie??

Stop.. you’re embarrassing yourself…

Chief??? Champ??? I didn’t know you were my uncle???

Again with the phone…you have mentioned that damn phone 3 or 4 times and I mentioned it ZERO times…

Again with the Champ…I’m not 10…not talking to my grandpa, or uncle..so stop making a total ass out of yourself. You’ve had a dozen people on here mention to you why you continually get punked, razzed, and just not respected but you continue to come on here and spout the same ol’ crap…think if all this was happening to anyone else they would just say :censored2: it and give BC a break for awhile…but go ahead and keep doing you…it’s going to get to the point that EVERYONE on here puts you on ignore and you can have an intelligent conversation with yourself…and don’t bother even responding because you’re going back on ignore…
I haven’t blocked him yet because he’s like watching a train wreck, I just can’t look away. I think I’m going to go ahead and bite the bullet and ignore the guy. I’ve reached my limit. You nailed it when asking why he comes here. I asked him that same question a while ago. Obviously he’s not having a good time coming here and no one has a good time with him unless they’re trolling him so why in gods name does he keep coming back? He needs to retire already, before he gives himself a stroke or a heart attack.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I haven’t blocked him yet because he’s like watching a train wreck, I just can’t look away. I think I’m going to go ahead and bite the bullet and ignore the guy. I’ve reached my limit. You nailed it when asking why he comes here. I asked him that same question a while ago. Obviously he’s not having a good time coming here and no one has a good time with him unless they’re trolling him so why in gods name does he keep coming back? He needs to retire already, before he gives himself a stroke or a heart attack.
Sad thing about it is he’ll be a 50 year guy here… in my experience drivers that I have known who are here that long either love the job so much they want to work forever or their life is falling apart and this job is all they have…maybe taking a break from here would help him, but I’m guessing not.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Sad thing about it is he’ll be a 50 year guy here… in my experience drivers that I have known who are here that long either love the job so much they want to work forever or their life is falling apart and this job is all they have…
I think we can safely deduce that he does not love his job. He probably has no control over his home life or hates being there more than he hates work.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
I think we can safely deduce that he does not love his job. He probably has no control over his home life or hates being there more than he hates work.
He sounds really miserable being a pilot,mechanic,circle of honor recipient,member of mensa,4 time golden glove boxer,cia operative,scout sniper,stunt driver, hell's angels road captain,Gambino enforcer/house painter,professional handicapper.He is like the King Solomon of UPS

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Sad thing about it is he’ll be a 50 year guy here… in my experience drivers that I have known who are here that long either love the job so much they want to work forever or their life is falling apart and this job is all they have…maybe taking a break from here would help him, but I’m guessing not.
A harem of ex wives will also cause a fella to work longer than he should have to

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Sad thing about it is he’ll be a 50 year guy here… in my experience drivers that I have known who are here that long either love the job so much they want to work forever or their life is falling apart and this job is all they have…
A harem of ex wives will also cause a fella to work longer than he should have to
I would put that in the column of life is falling apart..👍

quad decade guy

He sounds really miserable being a pilot,mechanic,circle of honor recipient,member of mensa,4 time golden glove boxer,cia operative,scout sniper,stunt driver, hell's angels road captain,Gambino enforcer/house painter,professional handicapper.He is like the King Solomon of UPS
This made me chuckle....

quad decade guy

To All:

As an observation.....

Note how much time and energy has been devoted to the bullying.

In a thread about maps.....OMG.

It is quite extraordinary. And quite illuminating.

quad decade guy

Not true.

You don't know me.

Let me tell you what I have....lololol chuckle.

Interesting how what you suggest or muse don't mean didly.

Johney

I’m convinced regardless of what he says that he just didn’t plan financially for his retirement. There are a couple guys I worked with who are in the same spot as he is ,just didn’t plan accordingly and are stuck here. Sad but true. That’s the only reason to be at UPS for 40 years, preach whatever you want Quad I call BS you’re here cause you can’t afford to leave. Whatever bud it is what it is. I’ll like others here will enjoy my retirement while you go to work….when you shouldn’t have to.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
I’m convinced regardless of what he says that he just didn’t plan financially for his retirement. There are a couple guys I worked with who are in the same spot as he is just didn’t plan accordingly and are stuck here. Sad but true. That’s the only reason to be at UPS for 40 years, preach whatever you want Quad I call BS you’re here cause you can’t afford to leave. Whatever bud it is what it is. I’ll like others here will enjoy my retirement while you go to work….when you shouldn’t have to.
Not true he has bank accounts in Switzerland and the Caymen islands