Maps for feeder drivers.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I know a few. Personal choice. Should not have to be an issue- put a retainer up on each load.
I was under the assumption there was a nationwide retainer shortage with how many times I’ve brought EMHU’s from the railyard and opened the doors to see an avalanche of boxes coming at me. I’ve been doing this for a few years now and I can count on one hand how many retainers I’ve seen coming from all over the country.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I was under the assumption there was a nationwide retainer shortage with how many times I’ve brought EMHU’s from the railyard and opened the doors to see an avalanche of boxes coming at me. I’ve been doing this for a few years now and I can count on one hand how many retainers I’ve seen coming from all over the country.
Wasn't always like this. Oh well.

Last edited:

Johney

Plenty of drivers won't move loads without a retainer.
I’m sure, but it won’t happen often. Besides how the hell do you even know? Most loads I pulled were already sealed. No way was I breaking a seal just to see if there was a load retainer.
I’m sure they’re out there but I haven’t found one here with 550 of us.
Right.
I know a few. Personal choice. Should not have to be an issue- put a retainer up on each load.
Agreed,

Johney

Oh man, this is fixing to turn into the Feeder Golden Corral Brawl real quick.
Golden Corral lol. Been there once. Never went back after seeing the little kid pick his nose then stick his bugger coated finger in the chocolate waterfall. Got me thinking Dear God what haven’t I not seen!

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Golden Corral lol. Been there once. Never went back after seeing the little kid pick his nose then stick his bugger coated finger in the chocolate waterfall. Got me thinking Dear God what haven’t I not seen!
Last buffet I went to was a local place called Ryan’s and it closed down more than 20 years ago. They aren’t my thing.

quad decade guy

I’m convinced regardless of what he says that he just didn’t plan financially for his retirement. There are a couple guys I worked with who are in the same spot as he is ,just didn’t plan accordingly and are stuck here. Sad but true. That’s the only reason to be at UPS for 40 years, preach whatever you want Quad I call BS you’re here cause you can’t afford to leave. Whatever bud it is what it is. I’ll like others here will enjoy my retirement while you go to work….when you shouldn’t have to.
And........so? You don't know me.

I'll leave soon enough. On my terms. Much to your rage and hate. Interesting how you don't matter?

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
So, there is a problem?

So they come from all over the country...but just not you guys? EMHU's.....huh...

So much so, one of you tough guys thought there was a nationwide shortage....

Which is it?

But I'm just manipulated?
My building has way too many load retainers. It’s actually becoming a problem, no more storage & they are becoming a tripping hazard

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
No buffets for me thanks.
Last buffet I went to was a local place called Ryan’s and it closed down more than 20 years ago. They aren’t my thing.

What’s the chance’s of this the only 3 feeder drivers in the free world that don’t like buffets all in one forum at the same time

Johney

And........so? You don't know me.

I'll leave soon enough. On my terms. Much to your rage and hate. Interesting how you don't matter?
No I don’t know you(thank God)but I know a couple of guys just like you. We all called them “Institutionalized”. No rage and hate here bud I’m right where I want to be…..retired. Just calling it like I see it and I’m not alone, but you are.