Marjorie Taylor Greene Call for National Divorce

TheDudeAbides92

I want an answer will somebody please tell me how you can reason with a group of people who think it’s okay to butcher unborn babies for any reason whatsoever or no reason and use the money to fund their campaigns. And you have the nerve to say it’s me who’s like Hitler

Thebrownblob

I want an answer will somebody please tell me how you can reason with a group of people who think it’s okay to butcher unborn babies for any reason whatsoever or no reason and use the money to fund their campaigns. And you have the nerve to say it’s me who’s like Hitler
Definitely not by telling them you hate them. God made Jonah pray for the Ninevites, even though he didn’t want to because he hated them.

TheDudeAbides92

Definitely not by telling them you hate them. God made Jonah pray for the Ninevites, even though he didn’t want to because he hated them.
I have tried to reason with many leftists some of whom are in my own family. This is their religion and they cannot listen to any other viewpoint even if you show them how destructive it is. CONvid was a perfect example of this

Thebrownblob

I have tried to reason with many leftists some of whom are in my own family. This is their religion and they cannot listen to any other viewpoint even if you show them how destructive it is. CONvid was a perfect example of this
Your job if you’re a Christian is to warn people and then let them decide. Ultimately we’re not fighting for this earth in its current form. And to the point how could I possibly hate my own family? I dislike some of their ideas but I definitely don’t hate.

TheDudeAbides92

Your job if you’re a Christian is to warn people and then let them decide. Ultimately we’re not fighting for this earth in its current form. And to the point how could I possibly hate my own family? I dislike some of their ideas but I definitely don’t hate.
I can’t see it that way anymore. Maybe 10-15 years ago. Not now. They’re too committed to destruction

Thebrownblob

I can’t see it that way anymore. Maybe 10-15 years ago. Not now. They’re too committed to destruction
Well, some of them probably are but once again, I speak from a Christian perspective if God had that attitude about most of us, his grace and mercy would’ve never been extended even now. Hitler fueled his genocide with hate, it’s a very dangerous road.

TheDudeAbides92

Well, some of them probably are but once again, I speak from a Christian perspective if God had that attitude about most of us, his grace and mercy would’ve never been extended even now. Hitler fueled his genocide with hate, it’s a very dangerous road.
Hitler also didn’t do any of the things that the Allies who wrote the history because they won accused him of doing so for me that’s a dead end. Much of what you’ve learned in mainstream history is a bald faced lie. What you’re being told now about vlad Putin is a lie. What you were told about 9/11 is definitely a lie

Thebrownblob

Hitler also didn’t do any of the things that the Allies who wrote the history because they won accused him of doing so for me that’s a dead end. Much of what you’ve learned in mainstream history is a bald faced lie
But you see, I don’t care. Everyone knows to the Victor goes to spoils, and they write the history. If you pay attention, you’ll understand men lie… all men.

vantexan

Hitler also didn’t do any of the things that the Allies who wrote the history accused him of doing so for me that’s a dead end
Didn't kill all those Jews, Gypsys, Disabled, Homosexuals, Christian ministers and priests? Didn't start a war that ultimately killed 50-100 million worldwide?

vantexan

Hitler also didn’t do any of the things that the Allies who wrote the history because they won accused him of doing so for me that’s a dead end. Much of what you’ve learned in mainstream history is a bald faced lie. What you’re being told now about vlad Putin is a lie. What you were told about 9/11 is definitely a lie
Hitler didn't invade Poland? The rest of Europe? Those weren't German soldiers machine gunning our soldiers on the beaches of Normandy? Let me guess, you hate Jews so anyone killing Jews is alright by you?

Thebrownblob

Okay well you’re free to think that but it’s the truth. Think there’s some WMDs in Iraq for you to find. The government and the war machine never lies
Men lie, governments lie. The details really only matter here. Why are you fighting so hard for the here and now? we control very little of it anyway. Saying Hitler didn’t do any of those things isn’t going to win you any friends. Powerful wealthy people use their power and positions to manipulate situations, and they use willing accomplices who are full of hate jealousy and rage. It’s happening even now you can choose to be part of the hate or you can choose not to be. We don’t have righteous indignation or righteous hate. Matter of fact, I was told my righteousness is like a filthy rag.

vantexan

So what do you think about the war on terror and wmds in Iraq ? It was a mistake. Tragic accident ? Wrong intel what? Couldn’t be that they’re lying filth
I think they were hellbent on getting Hussein out because he was causing too many problems and used 9/11 as a pretext to go in. And we should've been out of Afghanistan quickly but settled in to make the military/industrial complex big profits while they donated to campaign coffers. Trump upset that apple cart and had to go.

Box Ox

MTG is just proposing a solution before we inevitably turn to violence, and predictably msm screams bloody murder which just shows how badly they want to control everyone.
Sounds like you and MTG might support something that might be called, oh, I dunno.....a "final solution" for the woke folks if the whole national divorce thing doesn't work out. Could legitimately be worth the media's attention if history is any indicator.
Well it didn’t happen the first time but if it did now? Yep. Cant say I’d complain. Course that’s your go to whenever you disagree with anything wahhh you’re just like hitlerrrr. Get some new material
You still haven’t made any points other than stupid projections. This country as we grew up in it is already over. The only question is what’s next.
Why would I go out of my way to make a case when you're already doing it on your own? One can just keep watching your posts roll in.
Hitler also didn’t do any of the things that the Allies who wrote the history because they won accused him of doing so for me that’s a dead end.
Didn't kill all those Jews, Gypsys, Disabled, Homosexuals, Christian ministers and priests? Didn't start a war that ultimately killed 50-100 million worldwide?
Correct that was the Rothschilds.
hc.gif