Marjorie Taylor Greene Call for National Divorce

TheDudeAbides92

Men lie, governments lie. The details really only matter here. Why are you fighting so hard for the here and now? we control very little of it anyway. Saying Hitler didn’t do any of those things isn’t going to win you any friends. Powerful wealthy people use their power and positions to manipulate situations, and they use willing accomplices who are full of hate jealousy and rage. It’s happening even now you can choose to be part of the hate or you can choose not to be. We don’t have righteous indignation or righteous hate. Matter of fact, I was told my righteousness is like a filthy rag.
Because people refuse to act. There’s 200 million people that believe in this country as founded I would wager. It’s at least half the country which would be 150 million. We don’t have to accept a criminal government. Or corrupt left wing school systems. Or courts. Or any of it. We could have our own society if people would man up. That’s how the USA became the USA. Some farmers told Britain we have had enough

TheDudeAbides92

Most people are still content with voting for the same group of handpicked criminals every two or four years. One time in November. That’s it. It’s not good enough. I’m sick of it and I know many others are too

TheDudeAbides92

You can't fix crazy...ask him who was responsible for 9/11
G W B and his gang of war criminals not hard to figure out. Ask an engineer how 3 buildings could fall into their footprints at free fall speed even though only 2 were even allegedly hit by a plane

Crazy is believing literally anything the government puts out, not me questioning it. I get it I’m a truther. I have my tin foil hat on. Well that’s a lot better than being a liar

Last edited:

newolddude

Yolo

Our presidents will be elected by only the smart people. Gen Z cannot vote. Neither can Millennials. I like to nominate Donald Trump Jr. As our first president of Liberia. I'd like to have Don Sr. but by the time the divorce goes through he will probably be close to death.