Marjorie Taylor Greene Call for National Divorce

vantexan

The MAGA's want a so called "divorce" but clearly they don't realize that it would involve a complete loss of federal support and services. When the British pulled out of the colonies they were left on their own and had to start with a blank sheet of parchment . Those states that pull out of the union would have to do the same thing. No constitution, no laws, no services....no money. So what would they end up having to do? Go back to Washington hat in hand and ask for loans and block grants to they can govern themselves until they can get on their feet?
The MAGA's control the oil. Solar power your way out of that.

bbsam

Staff member
I love how "national divorce" means something different to everyone.

Left wingers seem to have delusions/fantasies about a civil war or red states seceding. Very strange.
What do you have in mind? It’s like MTG wants all the benefits of the living in a representative society but only if all representation fits her desires.

newolddude

Why are most of these states red?

Why are some of the most liberal states least dependent?
Image 10.png

TheDudeAbides92

Why are most of these states red?

Why are some of the most liberal states least dependent?
View attachment 419408
What else would the lamestream media tell you? So fine let’s split up and find out who does better. Same with segregation I’d love to have segregation and see whos more productive the blacks or the whites. I guarantee left america would be a such a North Korea style hellhole (which this country is turning into anyway) they’d be begging within two years to end it

TheDudeAbides92

MTG is just proposing a solution before we inevitably turn to violence, and predictably msm screams bloody murder which just shows how badly they want to control everyone. Of course in a real civil war the media would be the first ones to go so I can understand their apprehension

Box Ox

MTG is just proposing a solution before we inevitably turn to violence, and predictably msm screams bloody murder which just shows how badly they want to control everyone

Sounds like you and MTG might support something that might be called, oh, I dunno.....a "final solution" for the woke folks if the whole national divorce thing doesn't work out. Could legitimately be worth the media's attention if history is any indicator.

TheDudeAbides92

Sounds like you and MTG might support something that might be called, oh, I dunno.....a "final solution" for the woke folks if the whole national divorce thing doesn't work out. Could legitimately be worth the media's attention if history is any indicator.
Well it didn’t happen the first time but if it did now? Yep. Cant say I’d complain. Course that’s your go to whenever you disagree with anything wahhh you’re just like hitlerrrr. Get some new material

Box Ox

MTG is just proposing a solution before we inevitably turn to violence, and predictably msm screams bloody murder which just shows how badly they want to control everyone.
Well it didn’t happen the first time but if it did now? Yep. Cant say I’d complain. Course that’s your go to whenever you disagree with anything reeeee you’re like hitlerrrr. Get some new material

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck..........

TheDudeAbides92

Now remember It’s okay for the left and the deep state to want to kill white straight Christian men either by sending them to a foreign war (Vietnam Iraq and soon Ukraine) or domestically but it is not okay for you to want to defend yourself and your family

Box Ox

MTG is just proposing a solution before we inevitably turn to violence, and predictably msm screams bloody murder which just shows how badly they want to control everyone.
Well it didn’t happen the first time but if it did now? Yep. Cant say I’d complain. Course that’s your go to whenever you disagree with anything wahhh you’re just like hitlerrrr. Get some new material
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck..........
You still haven’t made any points other than stupid projections. This country as we grew up in it is already over. The only question is what’s next.

Why would I go out of my way to make a case when you're already doing it on your own? One can just keep watching your posts roll in.

TheDudeAbides92

Why would I go out of my way to make a case when you're already doing it on your own? One can just keep watching your posts roll in.
What is your case? I hate the other side as much as they hate me I’m just honest about it and give them no quarter. I’m not some little whiny yes man p—-y like mitt Romney or bitch McConnell that’s right. In fact with a GOP with people like that running it who needs liberals? Or Benedict donald that pathetic traitor. The founding pharma

TheDudeAbides92

Why should I have anything but hatred for people who fight relentlessly for and make an insane profit off of the slaughter of unborn babies and that’s their most important campaign issue? They don’t deserve or understand anything but death. Leftism is a death cult ! Period. I want everyone else on the conservative side to come to terms with this. We cannot have a prosperous and successful and safe country whilst they live amongst us