Maybe there is glimmer of hope for the USA after all.

Thebrownblob

:censored2: like this doesn't matter to people who make decisions and think for themselves.
Yes, but that’s not @newolddude ,imagine caring either way about this crap? If I didn’t want to make a cake for someone, I didn’t agree with, I would just make it the worst cake ever and they would never ask me again. Really stupid to want people who you don’t even like to provide services for you.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Yes, but that’s not @newolddude ,imagine caring either way about this crap? If I didn’t want to make a cake for someone, I didn’t agree with, I would just make it the worst cake ever and they would never ask me again. Really stupid to want people who you don’t even like to provide services for you.
But then they wouldn't be able to REEE about being a victim.

Box Ox

So, dammit, if a gay wants a website created to announce his wedding, a Christian is going to have to make it happen whether he likes it or not!
Not anymore. :censored2: em
But that's essentially what they want, to overturn the decision and make people comply.
rm.png

qdg2

im not talking about just clothes btw

btw corporations used to not do this back in the 1950s

corporate rape of american children
Corporate rape of children....is that like the corporate gay hollywood grooming of children? Disney for example?

Fascinating.

rickyb

Ok.....499 billion?

If they spend one cent or second.........my God man.
well if its less than the 500 billion corporations spend every year on marketing to vulnerable children, then why focus on the 500 billion.

we've got bigger fish to fry.

lets not let our emotions get in the way of facts and logic

vantexan

well if its less than the 500 billion corporations spend every year on marketing to vulnerable children, then why focus on the 500 billion.

we've got bigger fish to fry.

lets not let our emotions get in the way of facts and logic
As the total U.S. annual GDP is a little over $23 trillion I highly doubt that half a trillion is spent marketing to kids. Billions maybe. Not $500 billion.

P.S. Just looked it up. According to Statista $297.5 billion in total advertising was spent in North America in 2021. Not just to kids.

P.S.S. Let's not make up facts as we go Ricky.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
As the total U.S. annual GDP is a little over $23 trillion I highly doubt that half a trillion is spent marketing to kids. Billions maybe. Not $500 billion.

P.S. Just looked it up. According to Statista $297.5 billion in total advertising was spent in North America in 2021. Not just to kids.

He’s an imbecile sponge.

rickyb

that was from ralph nader radio hour

22% of american kids are poor!!! disgusting corporate greed