Military

oldngray

nowhere special
photos-49.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just came over Fox, Bowe Bergdahl to be charged with desertion.

We’ll keep you updated…

Update:

Shaffer was on the Bill O’Reilly show. He said Bergdahl’s attorney has been informed Bergdahl is being charged with desertion, that the attorney has received the charges. Bill O’Reilly said the White House has had this information, that the charges have been ready for awhile, but the White House has been delaying it under the auspices of Ben Rhodes, Assistant National Security Advisor. You may remember Ben Rhodes who featured prominently in the construction of the Benghazi talking points.

oldngray

nowhere special
Just came over Fox, Bowe Bergdahl to be charged with desertion.

We’ll keep you updated…

Update:

Shaffer was on the Bill O’Reilly show. He said Bergdahl’s attorney has been informed Bergdahl is being charged with desertion, that the attorney has received the charges. Bill O’Reilly said the White House has had this information, that the charges have been ready for awhile, but the White House has been delaying it under the auspices of Ben Rhodes, Assistant National Security Advisor. You may remember Ben Rhodes who featured prominently in the construction of the Benghazi talking points.

If it was on Fox why hasn't TOS already posted it?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
He's probably over the fox lied thread , dumping on this story being false .

DAILY MAIL – No actions or decisions have been made in the investigation of Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl, who was released last year in a prisoner swap with the Taliban after disappearing from his base in Afghanistan in 2009, a U.S. Army spokesman said on Tuesday.

Major General Ronald Lewis, head of public affairs for the U.S. Army, also said in the statement that media reports published earlier on Tuesday about the case “patently false.”

NBC News earlier reported that Bergdahl would be charged with desertion, citing senior defense officials.

BrownArmy

I wonder if His Highness knows that March 19 is also Vietnam Veterans Day and flags on state and federal property are to be lowered to half staff to honor those who fought and died in Vietnam?

Probably not.

Umm, probably he does, hence the linkage between the dates - two birds one stone etc.

Sportello

Banned
I wonder if His Highness knows that March 19 is also Vietnam Veterans Day and flags on state and federal property are to be lowered to half staff to honor those who fought and died in Vietnam?

Probably not.

Umm, probably he does, hence the linkage between the dates - two birds one stone etc.

I thought March 19 was the anniversary of the Tuskegee Airmen. Moreluck probably celebrates it as the day gambling became legal in Nevada.

Instead, yes, let's celebrate two ill advised wars on the same day, when folks are just waking from the haze of a drinking holiday. How apropos.
March 19, a day to remember. Geesh

moreluck

golden ticket member
I thought March 19 was the anniversary of the Tuskegee Airmen. Moreluck probably celebrates it as the day gambling became legal in Nevada.

March 19, a day to remember. Geesh
All my youth, spent in Catholic schools, it was ingrained in our minds that March 19 was St. Joseph's day...........when is national maroon day??

rickyb

Probably not.

i think the point of the article was how orwellian the government has become. a day of honor for a dubious war.