Moment of silence 9/11 PCM?

Packmule

Since we are everywhere, all the time, perhaps we should just follow the advice of the guy stopped another car bomb in NY: "if you see something, say something."

menotyou

bella amicizia
And that's why you never "quit while your behind" and always learn to shoot from the rough.
I, usually, shoot from the hip. Sometimes, it works. Sometimes, not. I am learning not to care too much about when it doesn't work. Especially, if its someone who has no regard for my feelings.
If they don't care about mine, why should I care about theirs?

(Probably, because I am one of those idiots that cares to much about people)

Indecisi0n

We had a two minute moment of silence. After the moment passed the boss said those two minutes would be docked from our pay and to get out of the building ASAP.

BrownArmy

Nothing at our center.

We had a demo (drawn with chalk on the concrete floor between package cars) about yard control.

I teared up when I heard the reading of names at NYC on the radio, especially from a woman who lost her fiancee in the attacks.

Just, still, really fricking sad.

And for what, nothing.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Nothing at our center.

We had a demo (drawn with chalk on the concrete floor between package cars) about yard control.

I teared up when I heard the reading of names at NYC on the radio, especially from a woman who lost her fiancee in the attacks.

Just, still, really fricking sad.

And for what, nothing.

I heard that lady, "my fiancee, a fireman" I too choked up, also on the news this morning a man who stayed to hunt through the rubble for his son, and found him 3 months later, I dont remember what reporter was interviewing him....I was too busy bawling my eyes out for this father. What would that be like to find your SON, 3 months later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, My God. He said he couldnt leave even after that, he stayed on to help other parents find their children, and loved ones, but losing a child, the absolute worst.
nothing at our center, but the same old bs, safety this and that.