My, oh my!

Can I be a robot member? That sounds kind of fun....lol

Lots of fun.

images

upsgrunt

Every thread I click on "go to first unread post" takes me to the 1st of October.
I'm not sure I can tolerate that much hunting, which is sad, because I really liked being here.
Someone please let me know if things go back to "normal".

Every thread I click on "go to first unread post" takes me to the 1st of October.
I'm not sure I can tolerate that much hunting, which is sad, because I really liked being here.
Is there still any chance we can go back to the way it was???

upschuck

If you hit the Mark Forums Read button on the top of page, it will change that and also make new post accurate. It will, however, start anew from that moment on.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Its very confusing!

It really isn't. New posts since your last visit can be read by clicking on the "new posts" tab. It will even show the number of new posts that you may have missed. To mark a forum as read simply click on the "Mark Forums Read" tab. It is easier to quote single posts with the new version; however, I have yet to figure out how to quote multiple posts. The tool bar above where you type your reply is very easy to use. Pos/neg rep appear to have been deleted/replaced by the like button. Dislike has been replaced by disagree. The new version is much less smart phone friendly. The alerts tab and emoticons are annoying---I am going to try to figure out how to disable them.

It is much easier to upload a file or imbed a link with the new version.

Like Ovah said, way too much drama over what are relatively minor changes.

upschuck

I don't think it is confusing, just takes a little extra time to do things.

You would need more than a HS diploma to drive the space shuttle. :)