Nervous! Minor scratch on truck!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
ezgif-4-0f1a1e2f1b29.gif

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
When I did my qualification I remember they laid me off for 3 days and came back the 4th. There was a dent in the front bumper from probably either hitting the wall of the building turning out or someone backing up into the car. Some people questioned me asking me if I did it and accusing me of trying to cover it up. I proceeded to tell them they could kiss my ass and they can look at our cameras of me coming back into the building that Friday before the 3 day layoff and see for themselves. Haven’t heard anything since.

Also it’s a sin and there’s a special place in hell for people who bump topics from 9 years ago.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
When I did my qualification I remember they laid me off for 3 days and came back the 4th. There was a dent in the front bumper from probably either hitting the wall of the building turning out or someone backing up into the car. Some people questioned me asking me if I did it and accusing me of trying to cover it up. I proceeded to tell them they could kiss my ass and they can look at our cameras of me coming back into the building that Friday before the 3 day layoff and see for themselves. Haven’t heard anything since.

Also it’s a sin and there’s a special place in hell for people who bump topics from 9 years ago.

Who's even worse are the ones who respond to the thread and then complain about the person who bumped it.

Ghost in the Darkness

Every long driveway has tree limbs that scratch down the sides of my pos truck everyday. Oh you want me to walk them off, oh ok, cover my end of day pickups and come get the air thats on me.