Never received my $0.70 raise?

Future

Victory Ride
I was hired on 7/23/13, and I gained my seniority on 9/5/13. I was told since I was hired before Aug 1st that I would be under the old progression and I would be entitled to the $0.70 raise and retro check. Well everyone else in my center received their raid on 4/25/14, but I have not. Am I missing something here?
You can have my raise.... I make to much!

Quigley

I've posted the language for you twice so a third time probably wont help but here we go.

Section 1. Full-timeWage Increases

All full-time employees who have attained seniority as of August 1,
2008 2013 will receive the following general wage increases for
each contract year.

I wonder what "who have attained seniority as of August 1" means?

You continue to state that the GWI is based on your seniority date please show me where it says this.

To the OP you did not get the .70 because you did not have seniority as of Aug 1st.

I understand the launguage and what you are saying. You are saying the GWI is based on when you attain seniority. The way I read it is: Anybody who has seniority as of Aug 1 2013 gets the GWI. The way you read it, would give the OP a 3 year progression regarding the wage increases and a 4 year progression regarding the GWI, which makes no sense.

All I'm saying is, once you attain seniority, then your seniority date becomes the first day worked of the 120 day period. ( In our supplement, can't vouch for any other local. Assuming its the same for the OP, for the sake of this discussion.) That date is then used for vacation, raises, retirement and everything to do with seniority. It wouldnt make sense to have two different dates. One for the GWI and one for everything else.