New InfoNotices!

barnyard

KTM rider
Now the customer has no idea how may more attempts I will potentially make.

I am fine with that. It should impart a sense of urgency in either ACing or picking up at the center. I HATE attempting 3 times and then getting a message, "drop off at cust counter." Knuckleheads should do that after the 1st attempt.

ManInBrown

I am fine with that. It should impart a sense of urgency in either ACing or picking up at the center. I HATE attempting 3 times and then getting a message, "drop off at cust counter." Knuckleheads should do that after the 1st attempt.
The worst ones are where you know the customer wants to refuse the package but doesn't even give you the courtesy of answering the door and just saying it. You go back the 2nd day and the info notice is gone and they don't answer. 3rd day same thing. Common decency

Indecisi0n

We've had the new ones for a couple months now. I wish they still had the boxes to mark which attempt it was though. No the customer has no idea how may more attempts I will potentially make.
Honestly who cares. I am so tired of leaving note after note. You know a package is coming and if you forgot the first note reminds you. If I have to make a 3rd attempt I am annoyed and hope you aren't home so I can send it back and teach them a lesson

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
So annoying...I rarely leave notices...you're the stupid sumbitch who ordered something online so go online and check when it's gonna be delivered...if you're a maroon who works but always requires a signature then I hope you have to come for a will call

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Honestly who cares. I am so tired of leaving note after note. You know a package is coming and if you forgot the first note reminds you. If I have to make a 3rd attempt I am annoyed and hope you aren't home so I can send it back and teach them a lesson

I like making a neat stack on their front door. If I am in a playful mood I will sometimes use them to make geometrical designs.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Plastering these everywhere is a lot more fun.
20160816_173449.jpg

542thruNthru

Geometric designs and fun with flags! Wow where do you find the time to be a UPS driver. A guy like you must have women beating down your door 24-7. ;)

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
My access point finally quit today! He was the last of the 3 we had in the city. I wont miss it one bit! I guess the guy was tired of getting 25 packages everyday and only having 3 people a day come into the store to pick them up (and not buy anything). The guy literally has 90 packages on hand in his small store.

Another ill-conceived idea from UPS that did nothing but continue to destory our customer service.

Man Of Brown

Question. Where do you guys hold your info notices? I normally do my chest pocket but when I'm sweating like crazy they get gross. The diad pouch has a slot but they don't seem to fit very well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Question. Where do you guys hold your info notices? I normally do my chest pocket but when I'm sweating like crazy they get gross. The diad pouch has a slot but they don't seem to fit very well.
I bought a heavy clear flexible plastic that would fit in my pocket and that the info notice pad would fit in easily (a little large).

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I also use my chest pocket. I don't sweat to the point where the notices get wet. I will put them in the DIAD slot during inclement weather.

I bought a heavy clear flexible plastic that would fit in my pocket and that the info notice pad would fit in easily (a little large).

I thought about this as well but found the protector got in the way.

Last edited by a moderator: