New "Thanks" and Thanked"

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I think it just clutters up the posts.
I thought rep was good enough
JMO

Some sites show a thumbs up thumbs down logo to click on if you agree with what was said and then you would have a total afterwards. Even when there was none, people could agree by quoting and remarking in their own words.

PS - I have nothing against Thank You in any other context :happy2:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I think it just clutters up the posts.
I thought rep was good enough
JMO

Some sites show a thumbs up thumbs down logo to click on if you agree with what was said. Even when there was none, people could agree by quoting and remarking in their own words.

PS - I have nothing against Thank You in any other context :happy2:

Thank you.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Soooo, I gracefully fell down some stairs a couple of nights ago and haven't been able to move around too much since then. To keep myself occupied I've been tinkering around with the forum.

This thank you addition is the kind of thing that gets installed here when I am forced to sit on my rear end all day. It does add points to reputation but after seeing it in action I think it clutters up the threads too much...
:geek:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The problem that I have is that I have a limited number of "thanks" and "thank yous" to work with and if I use them all here then my customers will have to go without.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I would like to thank everybody that contributed to this thread, and I am especially thankful that Cheryl ended this particular feature.:knockedout:

P

pickup

It was a blitzkrieg war of thanks but we pushed them back. Way to go, comrades.