Not getting ot?

NotMyers

It's it just my hub, or do other supervisors have to roll their hours over every week and not go over 8 hours a day? This has been going on for a long time and it's getting ridiculous.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
It's it just my hub, or do other supervisors have to roll their hours over every week and not go over 8 hours a day? This has been going on for a long time and it's getting ridiculous.
OT for management and PT level is frowned upon now. In my district OT gets you a free call with the DM.

NotMyers

Wow. We've been rolling hours for years now so I guess the steady salary-like pay is what we get for free man hours to keep the hub clean and the bosses happy.

It's been going on at my hub as well. They won't let any of us go over 27.5, trying to bring some of us in early at start time and leave early, and bring in some of us later in the sort to be there at wrap-up. The result has been even more disorganization and a circus of an operation. I personally had my time-card from last Friday deleted without notice after I left work. 7.5 hours of free labor...

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Speak for yourself----I average less than an hour of OT per week and get guarantee pay on my check.
Dave....we all know you get special treatment. There are a couple of guys in my center that get the same, but most people aren't willing to be looked at like a lapdog just to go home early and brag about it constantly on an internet forum. I can promise you wouldn't get guarantee pay in my center.