Now that's customer service!!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by brownmonster, May 6, 2011.

1. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

A gift store owner on my area asked me if he could get his delivery earlier in the morning so he could get the stuff checked in before his afternoon golf outing. He now gets his delivery at 10:15 instead of 12:30. It's what I do. BM

2. Covemastah

Covemastah Suspension Ovah !!! Tom is free FU Goodell !!

You will probaly get fired for doing rte a differnt way instead of a gold star on your forhead !! Customer service ended in 1999,didn't you get the memo !! LOL

3. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

Yeah, I rock like that too.

4. Raw

Raw Raw Member

Be careful! I did that for years for a customer that recieved faux purses then a few years ago UPS started overloading me and I was unable to give her that customer service anymore. First she started blowing up my phone and became very nasty then she started calling my center to complain! No good deed goes unpunished! :knockedout:

5. bigbrownhen

bigbrownhen New Member

I have a few customers that like their stuff early.....they know I will get there early when possible, but that there are days that I can't, they understand and don't complain.

On the occasions that I have one wanting to leave early, they will meet me on route if I can't get there.

6. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

The truly good customers are the ones that are willing to give a little to get a little. They don't have the "It's all about me" attitude. Those customers are the ones that I would bend over backwards for. :happy2:

7. brownone

brownone Member

If they have it shipped NDA it will be there by 10:30.

8. bottomups

bottomups Bad Moon Risen'

Noon on my area. Most of my customers know where my TP60 is parked. Have many customers who meet me when loading package car if they need something early. Some even bring coffee and a donut.

9. upserr1

upserr1 New Member

UPS seems to have forgotten we are a customer satifaction based company that is how they got so big unfortunately they are now more interested in the all mighty buck now to please the shareholders but not pleasing the customer can sink a ship faster than they realize they need to right the ship before it sinks more volume means more drivers to service customers less money in the big wigs pockets can let the company hire more of us drivers who actially do the work

10. curiousbrain

curiousbrain Well-Known Member

[SNARKY COMMENT]
    You are aware of the invention of punctuation?
    [/SNARKY COMMENT]

11. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

He was on a roll and didn't want to let four periods, two semi-colons and three commas get in his way.

12. curiousbrain

curiousbrain Well-Known Member

One of my favorite songs .. Four periods, two semicolons, and three commas ...

Lasted edited by : May 7, 2011
  13. upserr1

upserr1 New Member

Sorry didn't know I would be graded for poor writing skills.

14. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

You must be new here....

15. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Ha Ha Ha!

16. upserr1

upserr1 New Member

LOL I am

17. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to Brown Cafe, don't let the spelling police get to you!

18. upserr1

upserr1 New Member

Thanks I'm thicked skinned as we all are to work for UPS

19. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Thick-skinned is fine, but dense is intolerable! As long as you're not dense, you'll do OK.

20. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Sweet!!! Now THAT'S service. :happy-very: