Ohio rider

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Are you guys boys?? I remember a couple weeks ago you weren't. This place changes just like the wind.

Truth is, I don't know who this is.
A few weeks ago I was goaded into caring, but I no longer do.
I admit to being a bit curious; but in the end, I'm comfortable with who I am and what I am doing.
I admire his ability to be...
[video=youtube;zQhQR_hJsGE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQhQR_hJsGE[/video]

C

chuchu

So he's a bad ass?? Sounds like a good gig. Maybe after this contract ratifies I'll ask my ba if I should do it.
No, he's/ she's not the bad a.. you're thinking of. They're the person that goes out and spies on other workers to report if they're working safely and puts it on paper. Normally the company tool. I don't think you're a good fit.
After the the contract ratifies you'll have to get voted onto the safety commitee.

Stonefish

No, he's/ she's not the bad a.. you're thinking of. They're the person that goes out and spies on other workers to report if they're working safely and puts it on paper. Normally the company tool. I don't think you're a good fit.
After the the contract ratifies you'll have to get voted onto the safety commitee.
The co-chair had to be elected before and the union has to approve bargaining unit members before. What are you talking about? I'm not sure.

We don't have that kind of stuff in my local. It happened for a second and then my local swooped in like superman and put a stop to everything. You do know that members of that committee have to be appointed by the local right??

C

chuchu

The co-chair had to be elected before and the union has to approve bargaining unit members before. What are you talking about? I'm not sure.
They've never been elected in our center. Management asks a specific individual to have that position and makes election a mute issue by "making" the co chair '05' on days of safety work, giving them less than eight hours and thus making that position undesirable. Predominantly, the people who go out and do observations in our center are "pets" and tools. That's our experience. Plus, few want to sit with management all day and ride around in their cars "watching" other drivers work and be used as "witnesses". That brings animosity on that hourly from the hourly. That's what I'm talking about.