One liners, short jokes, funny sayings, puns, etal

moreluck

golden ticket member
"I have good news and bad news," a defense attorney told his client.
"First the bad news: The blood test came back, and your DNA is an exact match with the sample found on the victim's dress."
"Oh, no - I'm ruined!" cried the client. "What's the good news?"
"Your cholesterol is down to 140!"

moreluck

golden ticket member
Business One-liners ........

By the time you can make ends meet, they've moved the ends.

By the time you have the right answers, no one is asking you questions.

By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to work twelve hours a day. - Robert Frost

Capitalism is based on the assumption that you can win.

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

Chipped dishes never break.

Clearly stated instructions will consistently produce multiple interpretations.

Cocaine is nature's way of telling you you have too much money.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ponderings Collection

Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?

Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?

How come abbreviated is such a long word?

If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?

Since Americans throw rice at weddings, do Asians throw hamburgers?

Why are they called apartments, when they're all stuck together?

Why do banks charge you a "non-sufficient funds fee" on money they already know you don't have?

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to see it, do the other trees make fun of it?

When two airplanes almost collide why do they call it a near miss?? It sounds like a near hit to me!!

Do fish get cramps after eating?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Miranda likes to sing, and whenever she begins, her husband heads outside.
Hurt, she asked him, "Don't you like my singing?"
"Of course, dear," he replied. "I just want to make sure the neighbors know I'm not beating you."

moreluck

golden ticket member
There is a story about a monastery perched high on a cliff several hundred feet in the air. The only way to reach the monastery was to be suspended in a basket which was pulled to the top by several monks who pulled and tugged with all their strength. Obviously the ride up the steep cliff in that basket was terrifying. One tourist got exceedingly nervous about half-way up as he noticed that the rope by which he was suspended was old and frayed. With trembling voice, he asked the monk who was riding with him in the basket how often they changed the rope.
The monk thought for a moment and answered brusquely, "Whenever it breaks."

moreluck

golden ticket member
Three old men were talking about how much their hands shook.
The first old guy said, "My hands shake so bad, that when I shaved his morning, I cut my face."
The second old fogey one-upped him and said, "My hands shake so bad, that when I trimmed my garden yesterday, I sliced all my flowers."
The third old man laughed and said, "That's nothing. My hands shake so bad that when I took a piss yesterday, I came three times!"

moreluck

golden ticket member
Q. Where is the first tennis match mentioned in the Bible?

A. When Joseph served in Pharaoh's court.

Q. What excuse did Adam give to his children as to why he no longer lived in Eden?

A. Your mother ate us out of house and home.

Q. How do we know Peter was a rich fisherman?

A. By his net income.

Q. Who were Gumby’s favorite Bible characters?

A. Shadrack, Meshack & AhBENDago.

-

moreluck

golden ticket member
1862701d1c9deef00b3fce2e2cb68849.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
What was the gangsters last words?
Who put that violin in my violin case!

Did you hear about the little boy that they named after his father?
They called him dad!

What has forty feet and sings?
The school choir!

Did you hear about the stupid Kamikaze pilot?
He flew 57 missions!

Why does a flamingo lift up one leg?
Because if he lifted up both legs it would fall over!

moreluck

golden ticket member
A little girl, dressed in her Sunday best, was running as fast as she could, trying not to be late for Bible class.
As she ran she prayed, "Dear Lord, please don't let me be late! Dear Lord, please don't let me be late!"As she was running and praying, she tripped on a curb and fell, getting her clothes dirty and tearing her dress. She got up, brushed herself off,and started running again.
As she ran she once again began to pray, "Dear Lord, please don't let me be late!...But don't shove me either."

moreluck

golden ticket member
The man approached the very beautiful woman in the large supermarket and asked, "You know, I've lost my wife here in the supermarket. Can you talk to me for a couple of minutes?"
"Why?"
"Because every time I talk to a beautiful woman my wife appears out of nowhere."

moreluck

golden ticket member
Driving past the grounds of a university, a professor saw a student running hard. Snarling at his heels were three huge dogs.
Intent on rescue, the professor braked his Volkswagen to a halt and threw open the door. "Get in!" He commanded, "Get in!"
"Say, you are the greatest," the bearded youth grasped. "Most people wont offer me a lift when they see I have three dogs."

moreluck

golden ticket member

The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:
'Take only ONE. God is watching.'
Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies.
A child had written a note, 'Take all you want. God is watching the apples.'