openly gay drivers

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Best not to ponder such ramifications!
26124847Yl5cE9fy.gif

Non sequitur

To me it’s simply when gay or lesbian coworkers feel free to talk about their same-sex spouse/partner and family the same way straight guys often do. And I appreciate their desire to do so since they’re friends and colleagues.
And when your coworker response is that it would be best for your child to have the same childhood you had growing up, a loving mom and dad with know bias toward either. How would that truth be received? There isn't resolution and all parties leave frustrated.
In the generic sense we all want the best for the children. So if you speak about their sports performance or how well they're doing in school yeah that's fine.

Everyone makes decisions in life, it is always been the case that individuals can agree or disagree to attitudes, beliefs, or behaviors they dislike. That's why respect in the workplace is important. Know one is denying you from cordial friendships or intimate friendships. Just remember which one is which.

wilberforce15

How in the world do you know the sexual preference of your co-workers? Just because a guy talks about hunting,football, knows mechanics,bashes gays, etc....might be a closet gay and his way of blending in.

I propose this question to you: What if one of the most unlikely guy in your workplace confided to you that he preferred male partners, would you treat him differently?
yes, i would.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
was just wondering how it was over on the other side of UPS about openly gay drivers

we dont have any (males) now, but about 3 years ago we did, and the guys harrased him so bad that he quit

we only have 1 female and she is a yard jockey and she is openly gay
We had one on here a couple of years ago
From somewhere in the New York area
Liked to brag about working off the clock and his sweet leased Altima
Wonder what happened to him

Zowert

There is one openly gay driver here. Literally everyone is friends with him. He’s got a pretty easy route that he finishes in 8 hours everyday then pages in to ask if anyone needs help. He took stops of me on numerous occasions. This is probably why everyone likes him, no one really cares what he does behind closed doors.

Indecisi0n

There is one openly gay driver here. Literally everyone is friends with him. He’s got a pretty easy route that he finishes in 8 hours everyday then pages in to ask if anyone needs help. He took stops of me on numerous occasions. This is probably why everyone likes him, no one really cares what he does behind closed doors.
I never understood why someone would care and or base a friendship on where someone puts their dick. Does a guy loving another guy really matter that much to others ? If anything it shows how insecure you are about yourself.
If I based my friendships on my friends wives I would drop 90% of them because most of their wives are beat up old bitter hags.

Non sequitur

You answer your own question. Your coworker isn't judged by gay expressions but by other qualities which are not particularly gender qualities.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
yes, i would.
Why? What difference does it make as long as he’s doing his job well?

I’ve only ever had a real problem with one lesbian woman I worked with. That was only because she was the biggest slacker ever and she and her wife did their best to get out of work when they could. They had it made and milked it for what it was worth. That alone wasn’t the issue though. The issue was she actually had the nerve to say to me once, “If they try to change anything I’ll just say they’re discriminating against me because I’m gay”. WTH?!!?! That had nothing to do with anything. Her laziness and willingness to play the “gay card” to keep it that way was everything.

Most people could not care less if someone is gay. Hell, talk about your spouse if you want to, I don’t care. I don’t want to hear about any visits to the glory hole or your dating conquests though. But then, I don’t want to hear straight people talking about their one night stands or visits to hookers either.

Keep your dirty laundry/habits to yourself and everyone is happy.

542thruNthru

Most people could not care less if someone is gay. Hell, talk about your spouse if you want to, I don’t care. I don’t want to hear about any visits to the glory hole or your dating conquests though. But then, I don’t want to hear straight people talking about their one night stands or visits to hookers either.

I was with ya till you said this. ;)

542thruNthru

I'm in california. I can't throw a DIAD at work with out hitting 3 or 4 gay/lesbian employees. It don't bother me one bit actually it's kinda nice. Every summer I go to my short shorts and can't go a day with out hearing. "Damn! 542thruNthru you are working it!" :)

Indecisi0n

Why? What difference does it make as long as he’s doing his job well?

I’ve only ever had a real problem with one lesbian woman I worked with. That was only because she was the biggest slacker ever and she and her wife did their best to get out of work when they could. They had it made and milked it for what it was worth. That alone wasn’t the issue though. The issue was she actually had the nerve to say to me once, “If they try to change anything I’ll just say they’re discriminating against me because I’m gay”. WTH?!!?! That had nothing to do with anything. Her laziness and willingness to play the “gay card” to keep it that way was everything.

I don’t want to hear about any of this glory hole crap either. Like eww.

But I do however want the address to this place. Just want to make sure they are ummm practicing safe sex. also what are the best times to go?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Can you move boxes?
Yes?
Do you whine all the time?
No?
Do you cause any problems for me?
No?
Then you’re a great co worker at ups.
Because we’re always so busy, the bar here is low. I really don’t care what you do in your free time.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm in california. I can't throw a DIAD at work with out hitting 3 or 4 gay/lesbian employees. It don't bother me one bit actually it's kinda nice. Every summer I go to my short shorts and can't go a day with out hearing. "Damn! 542thruNthru you are working it!" :)

I knew you had some gay tendencies