Orion, does it work and if not? Why?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
He will see he is a hypocrite. Maybe. He didn't see it before so I really shouldnt expect he changed.

Big bad union officials. Put me in office. I will get our healthcare back, get Hoffa out of office, change the panels. Sound like something that's been said to you before or something you might say?

What color is the sky in your world?

Who is he?
Who are you?
Who cares?

Nobody's getting our healthcare back.
The rest of it.... I'm all in.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
That bothers me, to hear that. (I could talk for hours.... about it)

Personally.... I'm not jealous of my knowledge.

Some are.

How do you spell narcissistic?

At the point that you think you know it all....you become a liability.

That's why I always consider everything you say and then dismiss a portion of it.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I got put on ORION yesterday, what a joke. Like everybody says, it cuts a few miles but now it takes longer to run the route. I was asked to back into driveways, so safety is out. I don't really know what time of the day I will get to a stop from day to day, customer service is gone. I had a customer today ask me who he can complain to, this is only my second day with it. It doesn't know its left from its right, and my house numbers are all out of order on the same street. Why does the company make delivering boxes so difficult?

Bottom rung

I got put on ORION yesterday, what a joke. Like everybody says, it cuts a few miles but now it takes longer to run the route. I was asked to back into driveways, so safety is out. I don't really know what time of the day I will get to a stop from day to day, customer service is gone. I had a customer today ask me who he can complain to, this is only my second day with it. It doesn't know its left from its right, and my house numbers are all out of order on the same street. Why does the company make delivering boxes so difficult?
It doesn't save anything when you refuse to back. I put on more miles than I ever have.

Irishman Collins

He will see he is a hypocrite. Maybe. He didn't see it before so I really shouldnt expect he changed.

Big bad union officials. Put me in office. I will get our healthcare back, get Hoffa out of office, change the panels. Sound like something that's been said to you before or something you might say?
Unbelievable and humorous at the same time. It is hard to have banter with people who live in tella tubby land. Lol

Irishman Collins

What color is the sky in your world?

Who is he?
Who are you?
Who cares?

Nobody's getting our healthcare back.
The rest of it.... I'm all in.
Yes, the Cadillac health care is gone. Thanks to UPS. Oh......I mean the IBT. "Always remember, not 6 cents, not 6 dollars". " There will be NO INCREASE in health care cost to our members". Those were certainly good times. Then of course, there was the local 89 autonomy until it stood in the way of the IBT's goal to put everyone in Central States. Good times....Good times!

5habits100

Yes, the Cadillac health care is gone. Thanks to UPS. Oh......I mean the IBT. "Always remember, not 6 cents, not 6 dollars". " There will be NO INCREASE in health care cost to our members". Those were certainly good times. Then of course, there was the local 89 autonomy until it stood in the way of the IBT's goal to put everyone in Central States. Good times....Good times!
You should have done something when you had the chance. Instead you sold out.

Irishman Collins

You should have done something when you had the chance. Instead you sold out.
Are you nuts? What in the hell are you talking about? I have never "sold out" to anything. The sell outs are any Union official that was ok with the IBT changing the healthcare plans to bandaid a failing organization. The fact that you and other clowns believe that you know my identity still cracks me up. Going by your post and the way they are written, Is reminiscent of the stonefish. Is that you and why would you change your username? Note, Irishman Collins has never changed his username, never.