Orion Forcing

MC0493

Pretty much, follow orion and your over allowed shoots up. So the savings you get from running the vehicles less miles are just tossed right back out paying drivers more overtime.

Box Ox

Pretty much, follow orion and your over allowed shoots up. So the savings you get from running the vehicles less miles are just tossed right back out paying drivers more overtime.

Yep. Follow ORION and your overallowed is up. Keep your miles down and you've backed too much. Back too little and your miles are up. Can't win.

Foamer Pyle

He is talking about when we walk in 2018 and your supervisor hands your DIAD to an off the street replacement driver.

He is implying that we are training our replacement.
I am ready for a strike. This company has been treating us like crap for far to long. On another note, I did read that the pilots have reached a tentative agreement.

JL 0513

LOL at striking when you make $35/hr, very good family health insurance, and pension for delivering cardboard.

Good luck with that.

Foamer Pyle

LOL at striking when you make $35/hr, very good family health insurance, and pension for delivering cardboard.

Good luck with that.
I believe that striking over excessive overtime, hazardous working conditions, and constant harassment by management is a good enough reason to reject any contract that does not address these issues. I am tired of getting home at 8:30 pm, day in and day out. If you don't have a problem with those issues, you can vote yes. No amount of money can buy back family time that is lost. Even on the 9.5 list, they hammer you hard two days for sure, and on those two days your working till 9pm. I can only speak for how things are where I work.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The company should pay bonus for running ORION 95% or better. Then watch how fast compliance takes place.

JL 0513

I believe that striking over excessive overtime, hazardous working conditions, and constant harassment by management is a good enough reason to reject any contract that does not address these issues. I am tired of getting home at 8:30 pm, day in and day out. If you don't have a problem with those issues, you can vote yes. No amount of money can buy back family time that is lost. Even on the 9.5 list, they hammer you hard two days for sure, and on those two days your working till 9pm. I can only speak for how things are where I work.

You're free to quit and work retail until 10pm each night and all weekend for $9/hr. You may think the grass is greener on the other side if you've been with UPS too long. Kinda like a politician in DC for 25 years. They have no concept of reality.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Its the same here. You make 35 bucks an hour so you should eat :censored2:. Crazy

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
You're free to quit and work retail until 10pm each night and all weekend for $9/hr. You may think the grass is greener on the other side if you've been with UPS too long. Kinda like a politician in DC for 25 years. They have no concept of reality.
Yup 10 bucks an hour, with a pension from ups. Not too bad. Looking forward to a heated, and cooled workplace. And possibly humans work there also.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
I am tired of getting home at 8:30 pm, day in and day out. If you don't have a problem with those issues, you can vote yes. No amount of money can buy back family time that is lost. Even on the 9.5 list, they hammer you hard two days for sure, and on those two days your working till 9pm. I can only speak for how things are where I work.

You have 2 choices: walk out the gate (and never come back), or finish the drill.

MC0493

I came from retail to this job, and the grass is definitely greener on this side even with some brown patches. Sometimes people don't realize how good they have it til it's gone.