Orlando Hub

Catatonic

Nine Lives
@cheryl

Once again, this sounds very much like moderator action discussion.

If cheryl wants to ban me, that is her choice. What I don't need is someone that is supposed to be an impartial moderator, constantly badgering me for the sole amusement of his fluffer buddies.
No one is impartial and besides, I don't like your original username's persona either.

T

Turdferguson

Cheryl discussed the situation with him.
Another question if you are in mod queue is there a limit to how many posts you can have queue for the mods to release, or does the queue fill up and won't accept anymore queued posts

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Ending this now.. This thread wasn't meant to head this direction.. Again, I wasn't aware of the garbage on here.. Happy day fellow UPSers.. Brownjake aka Jake-off signing out..
You should do UPS, your co workers and yourself a favor and quit for the second time. If you can't handle people telling you you're wrong and backing it with facts, you won't be able to handle UPS on a FT level. You need thicker skin. This was far from "garbage ". The only garbage I saw was your delusional sense of entitlement and the made up BS you fed.

Stick to the car parts. Face was right. Grass isn't always greener especially if you're starting out so late and you have a long wait ahead.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Another question if you are in mod queue is there a limit to how many posts you can have queue for the mods to release, or does the queue fill up and won't accept anymore queued posts
I do not know of a limit.
I don't believe I have seen it reach double digits.
We do a decent job of working the queue.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That sounds like a challenge
Not bad.
I just check in and there is a red signal if posts are in queue.
Worst thing is having to read the stupid crap ... there is a reason they are in queue.
Cheryl and I bump into each other during the day hours.
Cheryl cleaned this thread up while I was thinking about the best way to fix it. She can delete ten posts to my one.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Nope.2 is it. Unless we break the Internet. Again.
One million or bust.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1445449279.593203.jpg

T

Turdferguson

Not bad.
I just check in and there is a red signal if posts are in queue.
Worst thing is having to read the stupid crap ... there is a reason they are in queue.
Cheryl and I bump into each other during the day hours.
Cheryl cleaned this thread up while I was thinking about the best way to fix it. She can delete ten posts to my one.

No, no you misunderstood. A challenge as to if a poster could fill the queue up with posts