PCM about pokemon GO

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I owned two stores.
image.gif

trickpony1

It's truly sad that, as a society, we've got this many people with nothing else to do.

It's only a matter of time before our middle eastern friends figure out this is how to amass a large number of people/victims in one place.

Sad.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
It's truly sad that, as a society, we've got this many people with nothing else to do.

It's only a matter of time before our middle eastern friends figure out this is how to amass a large number of people/victims in one place.

Sad.
You're right, we should ban all entertainment and close any public gathering spots.

Keenj

It's curious that two Veterans, one of whom is a Vietnam Vet, agreed with my post #152.

Many we know something you don't? Could it be?

This veteran doesn't. It is possible to enjoy life outside playing a game on your phone or some other activity involving a large crowd of distracted people (concerts, movies, amusement parks, sporting events, etc.) without getting shot or blown up by some goat humper.

That kind of thinking turns you into a homebody too scared of venturing out in fear of something that is statistically unlikely to happen to you.

trickpony1

I never said be a homebody.
I was simply suggesting that people be aware and be protected and avoid unnecessary risks.

If I was 12 years old PokemonGo would be cool but not now.