PEAK?

Purplepackage

We got hammered today, and I heard my station back home got hammered as well.

Good thing they say it'll be light on Friday....cut those routes....

whenIgetthere

I only had about a quarter of my area dropped to a base line route, but the stops were nothing to write home about. Had 105 stops, which is about 10-15 fewer than a normal day. Punched out 8 hours exactly.

Purplepackage

I only had about a quarter of my area dropped to a base line route, but the stops were nothing to write home about. Had 105 stops, which is about 10-15 fewer than a normal day. Punched out 8 hours exactly.

I took 95 on this route in some subdivision(what a productive day not knowing a single street out here lol) so far I know how to get to the station and now I know how to get to said subdivision neighborhood lol

whenIgetthere

I took 95 on this route in some subdivision(what a productive day not knowing a single street out here lol) so far I know how to get to the station and now I know how to get to said subdivision neighborhood lol

I have a friend who worked in Colorado a few years ago. He told me many of the sub-divisions aren't on any maps, so the couriers draw the maps and hand them out.

bacha29

329 stops...in a 5 cube....this is gonna be a productive day...I'm bringing at least 229 of them back tonight...roll damn tide!
No need to apologize This time of the year and only at this time of the year there's often an out break of a very strange disease. It's called Selective Paralysis and if you're not careful it can sometimes be followed by Selective Deafness and Selective Memory Loss. You might be starting to show the symptoms.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
No need to apologize This time of the year and only at this time of the year there's often an out break of a very strange disease. It's called Selective Paralysis and if you're not careful it can sometimes be followed by Selective Deafness and Selective Memory Loss. You might be starting to show the symptoms.
I'm lost

!Retired!

Amazon started a pre-black Friday sale this past weekend. That's why we had the extra volume. DRA built 2 extra routes in my loop with a total of 90 P2 stops. I had 67 P2, I easily could have taken 30 or so. But I went home nice an early to prep for tomorrow.

Purplepackage

Amazon started a pre-black Friday sale this past weekend. That's why we had the extra volume. DRA built 2 extra routes in my loop with a total of 90 P2 stops. I had 67 P2, I easily could have taken 30 or so. But I went home nice an early to prep for tomorrow.

I had a lot of stuff other than Amazon, there are so many sales right now I'm sure we are going to get hit hard all next week as well

MassWineGuy

At my station just north of Boston, I don't think it's begun yet. Management is still limiting OT and complaining about gap times.