PEAK?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
At my station just north of Boston, I don't think it's begun yet. Management is still limiting OT and complaining about gap times.
Too bad for them.

When will they learn that it won't do them any good? Always stewing over yesterday instead of trying to improve today and tomorrow.

Schweddy

Balls
Who ships cake?

Cake Makers lol oh wait UPS has that account too

lol

what cake - Copy.jpg

dvalleyjim

The 'help' they hired to help me during peak did 7 stops in 4 hours (all on one street) and got lost trying to get back to the terminal. Looks like another peak with no help.

McFeely

Huge Member
They are building them so fast that even GPS doesn't have some of the streets mapped

I have 3 new neighborhoods on my route with more being built. Walk into the model home and get a map of the new 'hood and make copies for the swing drivers in your station. Much less frustration for everybody-

Purplepackage

I have 3 new neighborhoods on my route with more being built. Walk into the model home and get a map of the new 'hood and make copies for the swing drivers in your station. Much less frustration for everybody-

At my old station we had a couple routes that new developments would pop up on constantly. But nothing like out here, they are just constantly building it seems like

Purplepackage

Only if you let it. Me, I'll take out my stop count and not a package more.

Whenever peak comes i always aim for 9 hours everyday, a nice simple 45 hour week just to pad the pocket, but of course that ultimately turn into 55 hour weeks. But thats no different than every other non peak week working here