Police Brutality & Executions

wkmac

I'm truly amazed that all one has to do is proclaim, "look, a bus" and so many make it a mission in life to throw themselves under it without any effort from anyone.

newfie

I'm truly amazed that all one has to do is proclaim, "look, a bus" and so many make it a mission in life to throw themselves under it without any effort from anyone.
upload_2016-1-2_10-52-18.png

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Thank you for your service???

Gimme a break... There are so many BAD cops in this country it isnt even funny. Lets take this latest "americas finest" for example..

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ific-cop-rape-case-you-ve-never-heard-of.html

I hope he enjoys prison, and the beatdowns that will be surely coming his way. A preying animal on women, and of course, hes white, like the majority of sex offenders in this country.

I am sure you police defenders will have a field day giving this animal a round of applause.

TOS.

rickyb

cops kill a little over 3 people every day in america.

30 to 40% of city's revenues are dependent on police issuing tickets.

if your black and you drive into a certain area, you have to look out. you can get ticketed for your lawn not being mowed enough. you can get ticketed for standing in the same place for more than 5 seconds.

ferguson is 67% black, but the police force is almost all white.

whites typically had drugs or weapons in their possession more often, but were arrested or pulled over less often.

unarmed protestors were greeted with police with sniper rifles, who looked like they were from the army. tanks also made an appearance which you need a 6 star felony in grand theft auto to get.

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php...&Itemid=74&jumival=15423#.Vpe_jdMhDP0.twitter

i think you guys are told you free all the time, but when you fight back you will quickly find out just how free you are, and what kind of "freedom" that entails.

Last edited:

newfie

cops kill a little over 3 people every day in america.

30 to 40% of city's revenues are dependent on police issuing tickets.

if your black and you drive into a certain area, you have to look out. you can get ticketed for your lawn not being mowed enough. you can get ticketed for standing in the same place for more than 5 seconds.

ferguson is 67% black, but the police force is almost all white.

whites typically had drugs or weapons in their possession more often, but were arrested or pulled over less often.

unarmed protestors were greeted with police with sniper rifles, who looked like they were from the army. tanks also made an appearance which you need a 6 star felony in grand theft auto to get.

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php...&Itemid=74&jumival=15423#.Vpe_jdMhDP0.twitter

i think you guys are told you free all the time, but when you fight back you will quickly find out just how free you are, and what kind of "freedom" that entails.

its was a police dog that died , join the group punk bus with TOS