Police Brutality & Executions

moreluck

golden ticket member
You are half correct. I was thinking that perhaps this could explain why Newfie doesn't seem take what was discussed in this thread seriously. If Newfie was in Canada then why take the discussions in this thread seriously when Newfie doesn't have to deal with it. Or if Newfie is in the US but from Canada originally, still no problem. If things get that bad in the US then go back to Canada. If Newfie really is Canadian, then Newfie should be aware of all the nuances of the term newfie which range from the pride of the term in New Foundland to the ridicule in the rest of Canada. This in itself could be used as a source of fun if Newfie is using Canada's ridicule of the term to his advantage. But yes you are right, Newfie could very well be just telling us what dog he has.
You may remember RickyB....Canadian who gave his opinion on all current events in America (usually negative) and none of it concerned him.

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
You may remember RickyB....Canadian who gave his opinion on all current events in America (usually negative) and none of it concerned him.

I can't say that I am familiar with RickyB. However I wouldn't be surprised about the negativity. A lot of people in other countries seem to give negative opinions about current events in the US in general. I am not saying that Newfie is being negative. Just not taking the discussion seriously.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/11/...o-longer-have-to-take-physical-fitness-tests/

“I think it’s a mistake,” Mary Jo Piccin told CBS4’s Tom Mustin. “I think the police need to be able to chase down them criminals.”

Last Friday the Colorado Springs Police Department agreed to the demands of 12 female officers who filed a civil suit claiming the fitness tests are discriminatory. All the officers were over the age of 40 .

The police test consists of two running exams. Officers also have to do 52 push-ups in 2 minutes, and 45 sit-ups, also in 2 minutes.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/11/...o-longer-have-to-take-physical-fitness-tests/

“I think it’s a mistake,” Mary Jo Piccin told CBS4’s Tom Mustin. “I think the police need to be able to chase down them criminals.”

Last Friday the Colorado Springs Police Department agreed to the demands of 12 female officers who filed a civil suit claiming the fitness tests are discriminatory. All the officers were over the age of 40 .

The police test consists of two running exams. Officers also have to do 52 push-ups in 2 minutes, and 45 sit-ups, also in 2 minutes.
Girl push-ups?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

About 30 years ago, myself and some buddies got out of our van at a music festival and proceeded to pee in the bushes. Some cops swarmed down on us, so I put Willy away and took off runing for the hills. Looked back and one of them was chasing me so I put it into high gear and hurdled a barbed wire fence like a gazelle. Put about 50 yards between us in the first 100, so he gave up.
These days I would probably have to settle for the disorderly citation.