Police Brutality & Executions

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Canadians should be aware that Big Brother is reading their tweets. Police may not be very concerned about plotting terrorist attacks, since that enriches Canada’s vibrant multicultural tapestry, but don’t tweet anything hurtful:

newfie

Canadians should be aware that Big Brother is reading their tweets. Police may not be very concerned about plotting terrorist attacks, since that enriches Canada’s vibrant multicultural tapestry, but don’t tweet anything hurtful:

its probably a good thing, they wouldn't want some Canadian going on a foreign message board and making all Canadians look bad. :)

rod

Retired 22 years
The girl committed no crime there was nothing to get under control.

So the gal was just minding her own business and a big old cop walks into the room, grabs her and throws her on the floor? Well isn't that a fine how do you do. Do you really believe that's what happened?

MAKAVELI

So the gal was just minding her own business and a big old cop walks into the room, grabs her and throws her on the floor? Well isn't that a fine how do you do. Do you really believe that's what happened?
I'm guessing if you had proof that the girl committed a crime or actually knew what had happened you would posted it but you didnt so there you go.

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm guessing if you had proof that the girl committed a crime or actually knew what had happened you would posted it but you didnt so there you go.

I just don't believe her goody two shoes crying act about how she wasn't in the school yard to fight. Looks to me like he showed up at just the right time to put a stop to it. I guess I've grown insensitive to these kind of situations after watch hundreds of thugs crying "I didn't do nothing" after viewing them resisting some cop for 10 minutes as he asked they to stand down. Her Mothers crying act didn't help matters either. Unless there is another video of it going down like you think it did I will tend to believe the cop was in the right.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I just don't believe her goody two shoes crying act about how she wasn't in the school yard to fight. Looks to me like he showed up at just the right time to put a stop to it. I guess I've grown insensitive to these kind of situations after watch hundreds of thugs crying "I didn't do nothing" after viewing them resisting some cop for 10 minutes as he asked they to stand down. Her Mothers crying act didn't help matters either. Unless there is another video of it going down like you think it did I will tend to believe the cop was in the right.
Aren't they always? [emoji106]

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Looks like sweet little Vanessa was resisting to me. Just how should cops get a situation like that under control-- talk to them nicely?
Looks like the cop was mad she was making his job difficult, and decided to needlessly body slam her because he could. Surely you could imagine a better way to handle this situation.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Taze Her azzz
And people wonder why our educational system is a joke.
He could have easily gotten her under control without body slamming her or using a taser. The guy must be a real pu**y, or have an anger problem. Either way he shouldn't be in a school if that's how he handles situations. It takes a special kind of person to deal with the crap that goes on in schools.

No cop I know that works school security would ever resort to that kind of brutality, there's better ways to deal with children. I bet you a hundred bucks this guy has never been the parent of a teenager, or probably any child.