Preloaders/unloaders/PT drivers, are/did you work another part time?

Arch

At one point I tried to work at both UPS and FedEx. The guy at UPS said I have to quit FedEx before they can hire me because they don't want me to work for a competitor. I did ended up quitting FedEx but always wonder if the guy statement was true or was he just trying to mess with me.

At one point I tried to work at both UPS and FedEx. The guy at UPS said I have to quit FedEx before they can hire me because they don't want me to work for a competitor. I did ended up quitting FedEx but always wonder if the guy statement was true or was he just trying to mess with me.
I really don't know.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I've worked at both, but not at the same time.
The guy who told you that you had to quit, whether it was true or not, did you a favor. That place is a dead end :censored2: hole. Didn't give notice or any of that crap, just left one day and never went back. Fed Ex is garbage for an employee.

Cementups

Box Monkey
the racoon???? eww

Free-Shipping-Love-Faux-font-b-Raccoon-b-font-font-b-Tail-b-font-Butt-Anal.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I worked at a grocery stocking shelves from midnight to 4 am and delivered for an auto parts store during the day. Both knew that I worked at UPS and were very flexible with their scheduling.