PT Supervisor calling in sick.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Yes.

Hope this helps.
f7x6PLf.gif

Hope this helps.

PT Car Washer

We have a few PT Sups with no intention of ever going full time. Spouses make enough money for the both of them. Not to mention there are plenty of career PTers.
Any idea how much a 25 year PT sup would make? As a career PTer I have been knocking down over 50 to 66k the last several years.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Any idea how much a 25 year PT sup would make? As a career PTer I have been knocking down over 50 to 66k the last several years.
I don't know the pay rate off the top of my head, but I do know when I was PT there was an 8 year PT Sup that only made like 75 cents more an hour than I did.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
We have a few PT Sups with no intention of ever going full time. Spouses make enough money for the both of them. Not to mention there are plenty of career PTers.
B.S. they are not there for the $1500 a month and terrible benefits.

There are only two reasons to go pt sup. One is you have intentions of moving up the company ladder, or two your only going to be there for a few years until you graduate college. 1500 a month sounds a lot better than 500 a month.

I mean what's the point of being a long term pt sup. You might as well just stay an hourly if your goal was to stay 25 years as a part timer.

I was just promoted to PT supervisor, I've been with UPS for around 1 year 5 months, so I have 4 option days. For the next 2 weeks I will be training for my supervisor position, but I am really sick. I was wondering if I keep my option days and would I get it trouble or lose my promotion if I call in?

You weren't "promoted" to anything... Everybody in the hub gets offered a position as a PT sup, at some point or another. The only people that end up doing it, are the people that can't do their job correctly, or the people that don't want to work...

You aren't protected by the union, and you can be PERMANENTLY FIRED for ANYTHING. I can get "fired" tomorrow for attendance, but I would end up right back there like nothing happened. You can't... Once you're gone, you're gone.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You weren't "promoted" to anything... Everybody in the hub gets offered a position as a PT sup, at some point or another. The only people that end up doing it, are the people that can't do their job correctly, or the people that don't want to work...

You aren't protected by the union, and you can be PERMANENTLY FIRED for ANYTHING. I can get "fired" tomorrow for attendance, but I would end up right back there like nothing happened. You can't... Once you're gone, you're gone.
You resurrected a month and a half old thread to say that? Maybe it's time to pick up a hobby.