Q4…..

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Crap we've been had.
Saw someone online with her and that whole thing…she seriously was pretty proud of herself when she implemented that change because she said that people were saying that ups wasn’t a good place to work and that was her solution to help with morale…but she did state that it also was something that didn’t cost one dollar so yeah…take it all for what it’s worth. Guess she’s going to be known as the CEO who got the company through Covid and who “let” us finally have beards…such a legacy.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Everyone wants a title and it’s cheaper than getting an actual raise. I would forgo the next .75 cent raise to get a title of Vice President.

The next three raises are going to be “cost neutral “ anyway .. Hell give it a shot…

For all those young single part time supervisors out there it might help your social status, the ladies just love hearing you say that you are a “Vice President “…. Just get rid of the old Honda civic…👍

:princess:

Last edited:

DELACROIX

Saw someone online with her and that whole thing…she seriously was pretty proud of herself when she implemented that change because she said that people were saying that ups wasn’t a good place to work and that was her solution to help with morale…but she did state that it also was something that didn’t cost one dollar so yeah…take it all for what it’s worth. Guess she’s going to be known as the CEO who got the company through Covid and who “let” us finally have beards…such a legacy.

“LEGACY, Legacy what Legacy “. 🏈

DELACROIX

Word on the street is that @Old Man Jingles was made a VP before he left for good.

I heard he got a Laurel

... and Hardy handshake.

He wouldn’t make it today for obvious reasons..

I wonder if he is still licking those frogs or went on to the better stuff with his Posse of younger women?

:bigsmile2:

That old horn dog…

I wonder if he knows we are talking about him ?