Q4…..

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
The next three raises are going to be “cost neutral “ anyway .. Hell give it a shot…

For all those young single part time supervisors out there it might help your social status, the ladies just love hearing you say that you are a “Vice President “…. Just get rid of the old Honda civic…👍

:princess:
Yeah baby I’am Vice President of the blue belt
Lmao

Thebrownblob

I think it’s going to be massive cuts in all of management
1706321559613.gif

ManInBrown

I think it’s going to be massive cuts in all of management
Yup, damn shame. Oh well. On a side note the Starbucks I usually hit on my way in, in the morning has had some drive thru ordering issues. Can you imagine I have to get out of my car everyday to get my $8 morning coffee drink. The horror.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Yup, damn shame. Oh well. On a side note the Starbucks I usually hit on my way in, in the morning has had some drive thru ordering issues. Can you imagine I have to get out of my car everyday to get my $8 morning coffee drink. The horror.

Save some money and start drinking your coffee like a Man, Regular brew, no sugar or cream.

Thebrownblob

Why do you think that @Dragon isn’t posting anymore ?
Probably cause I haven’t agitated him enough lately? 😀

But in all honesty, any cuts that are coming, will doubtfully affect him. He sounds like he’s an old timer with 1 foot out the door, so there is not much they can do to him. It’s a good spot to be in whether your management or hourly.

PT Car Washer

Probably cause I haven’t agitated him enough lately? 😀

But in all honesty, any cuts that are coming, will doubtfully affect him. He sounds like he’s an old timer with 1 foot out the door, so there is not much they can do to him. It’s a good spot to be in whether your management or hourly.
I have seen more then one old timer management reduced to On Car Supervisor and forced to take a route out.

Thebrownblob

I have seen more then one old timer management reduced to On Car Supervisor and forced to take a route out.
Sure but they don’t usually get rid of them. They just give them a terrible assignment to make them want to leave on their own, totally different than telling them to hit the road.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Sure but they don’t usually get rid of them. They just give them a terrible assignment to make them want to leave on their own, totally different than telling them to hit the road.

Similar to being demoted and then transferred to the preload in Fargo North Dakota or International Falls Minnesota.

If the winters don’t kill you the mosquitoes will.

PT Car Washer

Similar to being demoted and then transferred to the preload in Fargo North Dakota or International Falls Minnesota.

If the winters don’t kill you the mosquitoes will.
But you are not being told to hit the road. Just the right person for the job. LOL Got rid of a FT sup last Summer because there wasn't a job for him at the same time promoting a couple of PT sups to FT.