Question on Failed Road Test

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Did you mean an inline/straight 6, or was that the big 350 cid V6?
image.jpg

UPSGUY72

Earn it.. I've loaded for 8 years. Sorted for one. You know nothing about me. I work my butt off for this company. Keep trolling somewhere else.

In order to possibly earn a driving position you first have to pass a driving test that you yourself said you would probably fail. It doesn't matter how long you have been working at or what you do at UPS that is called putting your time in.

Earning it means passing the road test, passing driving school and making your 30 days among other things.

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
The way to pass a road test is act like a real package car driver;roll every stop sign,use neutral instead of reverse,drive at least 15 over the posted,signal as you turn,brake hard;all of these things cut time off the route and that is the ONLY thing ups management cares about. Safety is only an issue if they can use it against an hourly.

You are not the only one failing your road test. I had even failed my permit test once. But I was training it hard and finally passed my permit. I`m so affraid of driving test now...

Last edited by a moderator: