Rescheduled and other issues with UPS lately

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by bdblaza, Nov 11, 2009.

1. bdblaza

bdblaza New Member

My package that I payed for next day air (1ZX454081345877811) is apparently rescheduled.

The other week my roommate payed for 2nd day air and that was late in arriving (don't know if it was rescheduled or anything)

Whats up with my package?

If I pay this extraordinary amount for overnight shouldn't I get it overnight? If anyone pays for "x" day shipping, shouldn't they get it in "x" days? Whats the deal here?

Slight update - It used to be "Exception - Rescheduled" now its "In Transit - Rescheduled" (Although it still says "INCORRECT ROUTING AT UPS FACILITY" below)

Is there any chance it was a mistake and could end up coming today? Its quite a bummer when you pay for one thing needing this product by a certain day and get it another

Update again - Now its back to Exception - Rescheduled . Lol.

and now back to In Transit - Rescheduled. I'm assuming it doesn't really make a difference, but would be interesting to know what changes this
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2009
  2. rod

rod retired and happy

You pay for 2nd day and expect overnight? Thats not the way it works
  3. bdblaza

bdblaza New Member

I payed overnight, the other week my roommate payed 2nd day.
  4. Funfact

Funfact Well-Known Member

5. tae111

tae111 Member

Call the company that sent it and demand your money back for the shipping.
  6. christian c

christian c New Member

and hope the loader doesnt misload
  7. bdblaza

bdblaza New Member

As in, since its already off-track a bit, the person loading the truck might have issues seeing that its supposed to go out and it has a decent chance of getting delayed longer?
  8. rod

rod retired and happy

UPS has some Splainin to do Lucy
  9. Something strange about this post. I can only edit ONCE on my posts. How can he have two updates on an original?
    Is this guy a fraud???:dissapointed:
  10. bdblaza

bdblaza New Member

I believe its based on time... how long since you originally posted it
  11. You may be right, I'm checking my post above to see how long it lets me edit.
    Lasted edited by : Nov 11, 2009
  12. things2auction

things2auction New Member

It sucks, but accidents do happen. The good part though is that you are entitled to a refund of the shipping costs.
  13. bdblaza

bdblaza New Member

Just hoping it does actually show up tomorrow, I've read some stories where it goes back and forth and to odd places for a while.
  14. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member

I believe you have 30 minutes, it looks like his last edit was on the edge of that time window
  15. You're right. 30 minutes.
  16. bdblaza

bdblaza New Member

So anyone else ever have this exception - rescheduled? Did it actually show up on the new date they gave?
  17. sdf6hr2

sdf6hr2 New Member

it appeared that you sent nda from minneapolis to milwaukee... what was the ground service guarantee? a nda pkg. from MSP to MKE will fly to SDF (louisville) first... a bit out of the way to say the least, and as we are unfortunately finding out, things can get complicated.

i cannot imagine that the ground service time would have been over 1 day... but on the bright side, as stated previously, whenever it gets there, it should be free....
  18. Bubblehead

Bubblehead My Senior Picture

An exception could be a variety of things, fault belonging to UPS or the shipper.
    Could be a bad address or it could be a misload.
    Either way, all you'll get here is theories and conjecture.
    When Upstate gets home, I bet he'll get to the bottom of it.
  19. bdblaza

bdblaza New Member

I ordered from a website, no idea that the product was in MN to start with, however my two other packages ordered from the same place at the same time got here today, from TX, so dunno. As long as it gets here tomorrow, its alright I guess. Just would be terrible for it to take even longer.
  20. bdblaza

bdblaza New Member

Maybe I just need more cowbell